ASRock 880GM-LE FX and Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock 880GM-LE FX and Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 problems

Hi, I am having serious issues with my wifes new system, motherboard is an ASRock 880GM-LE FX and the graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce GTX 560. She has an AMD quad core processor and 8gig ram.

It keeps crashing the graphics card - she get an error saying 'The Nvidia OpenGL driver lost connection and has recovered' which crashes and games and most graphics-based programs I am running. We have confirmed it is not the graphics card as I bought the same one for my system when we bought hers and we did try swapping them over. My system still runs fine, hers still crashes.

Is there an issue with the card and this motherboard as we bought them on the recommendation of MSY-The name you can trust-More than 14yrs In IT industry-Nationalwide branches serve you & offer the best IT price everyday as a working system for heavy graphics use (my wife is on Second Life a lot). Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
    Raven

Re: ASRock 880GM-LE FX and Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 problems

may be system specification is not supported the game requirments................

Comment

Re: ASRock 880GM-LE FX and Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 problems

It's not just the one program having problems. SL is the main one as it's graphics intensive but she has had this issue with nothing more then a web browser and mail program open. She can run for 2 hours with no problems then crash 3 times in a row with no warning. I'd really like to find out what is causing this as it is an expensive system we've made and this issue is making it pretty much redundant.

Comment

Working...
      X