PC-CK101, PC-7H, PC-A75X, PC-A76X and PC-D8000 Are Now Available in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-CK101, PC-7H, PC-A75X, PC-A76X and PC-D8000 Are Now Available in Europe

The PC-CK101, PC-7H, PC-A75, PC-A76 and PC-D8000 are now available at your favorite re-sellers in selected countries in Europe including Germany, France and the UK.

Re: PC-CK101, PC-7H, PC-A75X, PC-A76X and PC-D8000 Are Now Available in Europe

Do you know of any resellers in the UK?

The few (overclockers.co.uk, specialtech.co.uk and kustompcs.co.uk) are all waiting for stock - OCUK and SpecialTech are overdue. Do you have an estimate on when they'll have access to stock? I'm interested in the PC-A75X.

I've emailed A One distribution (linked on your website) and they say they don't stock your cases any more.

Thank you.

Comment

Re: PC-CK101, PC-7H, PC-A75X, PC-A76X and PC-D8000 Are Now Available in Europe

Originally posted by trintragular View Post
      Do you know of any resellers in the UK?

The few (overclockers.co.uk, specialtech.co.uk and kustompcs.co.uk) are all waiting for stock - OCUK and SpecialTech are overdue. Do you have an estimate on when they'll have access to stock? I'm interested in the PC-A75X.

I've emailed A One distribution (linked on your website) and they say they don't stock your cases any more.

Thank you.
      Just PMed you.

Comment

Working...
      X