Problem or Normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem or Normal?

I've been trying to sort out something odd in my GeForce 3 500 Ti. When I go to my advnaced properties tab under the settings/advanced bit in control pnake, I only see two tabs: anti-alias control and overlay control (which is all greyed out). I have read a guide on this site about optimising graphics cards, and it mentioned the five different tabs here, namely, openGL, Desktop Utilities and Direct3D, as well as the two I have.

I have version 3.82 of the NVidia drivers, because I cannot access the GeForce 3 tab at all with anything higher, and am using XP. Whould I be able to see these tabs, or is there something I need to muck around with?

that is a VERY OLD vesrion of the detonator. That verion came out when the geforce 256 was new!! That's probably why you don't have the other tabs cause they weren't available back then. What versions have you tried that you can't access the geforce 3 tab?

Comment

Head over to http://www.guru3d.com/ and grab some updated drivers to try. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Oh, erm, oops. I meant 30.82.

I'm having a look at some of the other drivers on the Guru site, and am surprised by how limited the NVidia site archive was.

Thanks for the link.

Comment

It's not that the nVidia site is really that limited, it's that they only put up full versions of their drivers, and normally not until they are certified by Microsoft. Guru gets all the beta drivers as well so they have a lot more available for download.
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Working...
          X