How would I go about....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would I go about....

Making a fan spot in a window kit? Like what tools should I use? Because I know if I use a dremel the plastic could/will melt and cause problems...

Moving to Case modding...

Comment

A power drill that can be used on a very low speed, a 3" holesaw (80mm fan), drill bit and a half round file should see that job done. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Ok thanks wiggo.

Beefy,

Comment

n/p but also don't use a rechargable drill with the holesaw as the load required may burn it out. ;)

Don't worry about Beffy as he's just on his PMT's at the moment, may use it to get out of his event of the year no doubt, but I've been speakin' to a few gentlemen who maybe able to help him. :D

Comment

lol, yeah he messaged me. :p

Comment

Yeah and while we get him treated for his mental disorder we could arrange some ppl skills trainin' to improve his customer service approach. :devil:

Comment

lol. Sounds like a plan to me :D.

Comment

hmm, I think the optimal solution would be to use a blow torch. Melt a hole in the plastic (if your window is plastic) and before the plastic harden stick your fan in the new hole....and let the plastic harden around the fan. Hehe, there you go!! j/k :D

Comment

<~~~ has a treatment for Beefy :lips:

Comment

This may be a little helpful to ya pga1234, http://www.ocia.net/articles/monomod/monomod.shtml ;)

Comment

Ok, thanks Wiggo :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                        X