Should I....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I....

Hey guys...im getting tired of the noise my computer produces...u guys really have to hear it...I have 12 fans running (1-120mm...8-80mm...1-80mm Delta...Blue orb...northbridge)...its crazy...its building dust already...its been like a month since i got it (Lian-Li PC70)...so im thinking of getting a Water Cooling setup...probably a danger Den kit....thanks to wiggo...should i do it...is it worth it...is it easy...is it safe...am i a ***** for not doin it...lol...anywayz...post your opinion...thanks people....lataz

FiReBLaZR
    :devil: :devil: :afro: :devil: :devil:
    Yes...hose that sucker down!!!
    0%
    No...Deal with the noise biatch!!!
    0%

Well I'm thinkin' very seriously of goin' watercoolin' when I finally scrape enough together for my new PC just so I can overclock the hell out of the ***** but there will still be a couple of case fans though. ;)
    <center> </center>

Comment

i cant stand the noize and the dust...and from what i have heard...water is quiet...no dust...very effective etc...i just hope it really is easy to set up...i mean how hard can i be...but i am probably going to put the radiator on my 120mm blow hole on top...would that be a good position

Comment

i went to case etc.com...and i came up with this...is this an good setup...go to the site to see the products...i think its a good choice...i just need your opinion

Comment

They both sound like the perfect solution but do remember that the CPU isn't the only part that needs cooling so some case ventilation will still be required but there are places that sell filter covers for fans that will keep excessive dust out. ;)
          <center> </center>

Comment

Would a radiator on my 120mm blow hole be ok or is that bad since warm air goes thru that and the radiator

Comment

That should be fine if you still have some quiet fans in the front and back cooling the rest of the system as a lot of others have theirs fitted in that same postition with no probs. ;)
              <center> </center>

Comment

Yeah go for the water setup!

Comment

Working...
                X