PDA

View Full Version : Ep-mvp3g-m

ct_
01-13-2002, 11:05 AM
http://www.epox.com/html/english/products/motherboard/ep-mvp3g.htm

i have an amd k6-3 450, two micron 256mb pc133 and a ? 512mb pc133 sticks-o-ram that would go on it
it has 1 less PCI slot than i need, but with some cable extensions, i may be able to make it work
i'll also need to OC it as far as i can (cooling is not an issue, but i'll be sticking with air, no liquid)

comments?:confused:

i need to replace a gigbyte board that blew up :grenade: - it had the right features and options - , and this one was offered as a replacement from the dealer :argue:

read about the explosion here: www.harddrivehell.com (my own site):snip:

Wiggo
01-16-2002, 12:39 PM
It just had to be the "M" version again. :(
So o/c'n the FSB is out to start with so the only other way will be by the multiplier but why couldn't ya get the "G" version? :?:
<center>:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:</center>

ct_
01-16-2002, 09:06 PM
...cuz that's all he offered :(

otherwise, i'm out a chunk of change

obtw- my webhost was hacked, which is why if anyone clicked my link you got NADA

my site's been completly deleted along with the DNS entry ..... anyone got a free webhost w/o banners or ads, with cgi/perl and with 75 mb space?

ct_
01-22-2002, 08:22 PM
well, website's back up now

hosted on geo****ties though...:(

any good ideas about this board?

will it handle either a geforce 256 or radeon 7500? re: vid card problem thread

Wiggo
01-23-2002, 10:52 AM
Highly unlike that there would be enough power for either one of those going to the AGP slot but I think that I've said that before but you really should start planning on a more updated PC as SS7 is getting very long in the tooth now. :smokin:
<center>:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:</center>