Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep-mvp3g-m

http://www.epox.com/html/english/pro...d/ep-mvp3g.htm

i have an amd k6-3 450, two micron 256mb pc133 and a ? 512mb pc133 sticks-o-ram that would go on it
    it has 1 less PCI slot than i need, but with some cable extensions, i may be able to make it work
    i'll also need to OC it as far as i can (cooling is not an issue, but i'll be sticking with air, no liquid)

comments?:confused:

i need to replace a gigbyte board that blew up - it had the right features and options - , and this one was offered as a replacement from the dealer

read about the explosion here: www.harddrivehell.com (my own site):snip:

It just had to be the "M" version again. :(
    So o/c'n the FSB is out to start with so the only other way will be by the multiplier but why couldn't ya get the "G" version? :?:
    <center> </center>

Comment

...cuz that's all he offered :(

otherwise, i'm out a chunk of change

obtw- my webhost was hacked, which is why if anyone clicked my link you got NADA

my site's been completly deleted along with the DNS entry ..... anyone got a free webhost w/o banners or ads, with cgi/perl and with 75 mb space?

Comment

well, website's back up now

hosted on geo****ties though...:(

any good ideas about this board?

will it handle either a geforce 256 or radeon 7500? re: vid card problem thread

Comment

Highly unlike that there would be enough power for either one of those going to the AGP slot but I think that I've said that before but you really should start planning on a more updated PC as SS7 is getting very long in the tooth now. :smokin:
          <center> </center>

Comment

Working...
          X