Ok hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok hmmm

Everytime I try and install windows i get BSOD's. I will get pics up in a min...

Your system blue screens upon first installing windows? That's a very serious problem. Get those pics up as they may lead to more information. Also did you format cuase there might be something on the drive that is corroding the system. Or maybe a hardware failure somewhere.

Comment

It gets a blue screen while trying to format the drive. Could I get a blue scrren of that nature from the proc being to hot... I will take pic as soon as it happens (trying to format again).

Comment

I think you would run into problems before you tried to format...if your processor is running too hot.

Try booting into dos with an old boot disk and see if you can access the drive with fdisk and try formatting after setting up the disk!?!?

Comment

I looked in my BIOS and the temps were at an incredible 70C :eek:. So I shut my system down opened her up and re-installed the Volcano 7+. The drive formatted and it's installing windows. So this means it must have been related to temps?

Comment

Oh yeah and my temps are lower now.

Comment

Well here's a pic of my setup. Still loading windows no problems...

Comment

Ok guys no problems. I was starting to get worried when it happened tho. Thanks for replying so quick :thumb:. I will get 3dmarks asap...

Comment

now where is my mobo :?:

Comment

wiggo...it seems like you have been waiting for your mobo for a really really long time. i am starting to wonder if you will ever get it. hehehe!!!!!

PGA1234- I am glad that you were able to fix your computer. Seems odd that you got as far as you did with the processor running as hot as it was. Well, I hope that everything goes smoothly. GL! :thumb:

Comment

Actually I'm wonderin' if it's bein' use in a roundup first. :?:

Comment

Working...
                      X