games for onboard video ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• games for onboard video ?

my computer has onboard video its a p3 1ghz w\128mb but the mother board can't or won't take a video card . are there any games I can download with very low videocard requierments ?

half-life and counter-strike, both the same engine....both good games (althought there are some ppl here that do not like counter-strike) You can always play older games, and real time strategies that are of lower requirments. Just go to your local videogame store, or on line...and check system requirements!

Comment

Tribes 1

Still going strong after all these years...

Comment

it was a good game!!! :thumb:

*edit*
        it is a good game!!! :thumb:

Comment

whaddya mean 'was'?

:)

Comment

hey u can try the in built solitare :)

Comment

solataire sucks dude c'mon some fun games with some sort of actual gameplay ! thanks to everyone with a serious response ! saidin & bahamut .

Comment

You can try Warcraft 3, or Counter Strike....Unreal is a big no no...that squeezes the juices out of your system....

Warcraft3 and C-S are my favorite...:thumb:

Unreal is ehh so -so...
                - Damien

Comment

yeah you might be in luck with Warcragft 3 it only requires an 8MB video card. You might be able to play it....but maybe not that well. I has able to install and run GTA3 on my old box....but it ran like crap!

Comment

I've tried battle realms that game is cool also a couple of others warcraft 3 works but ran really choppy but I had my antivirus and firewall and anti trojan software on because I was connected to the internet but it will work thanks for the heads up guys

Comment

Sure play q3. I played for a long time with a p3 550 onboard 810e intel or some crap like that. My fps (frames per second) were crappy, but it worked fine. If you tweak the heck out of the game you can get a good 60fps also. The other thought I have for you, get a pci card. Although your agp card would seem to be a newer technology and a better choice, I got a
                      $100 pci card and put it in the system I just spoke of and got up to 102 fps (again my game was overly tweaked). Anything over 100 is workable with q3 for sure. Your processor speed is faster than mine so it would be worth a shot. The other thing is q3 has to be cheap now a days or so I would hope. Probably the first Aliens vs Predators game as well. I think Warcraft would probably work as well but you may have to tone down some of the graphics to make it run smoothly for you. I never played Diablo but I'm assuming since it isn't 3d rendering you could play that as well...oops Diablo 2 I mean.

Comment

BTW, you can buy a PCI video card, like a GeForce 4 MX 440 or something. Not the best money can buy, but it's about the best you can get.

Comment

had a gf4mx420 kept crashing my computer so i took it back

Comment

Working...
                          X