My Geforce 4 MX 440 DDR put to the max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Geforce 4 MX 440 DDR put to the max

Standard Mx440 cards under the Geforce 4 level run at 270 (core) | 400(Ram)
    Well i OC'ed this puppy so it runs as fast as the Geforce 4 Ti cards..
    I have it OC'ed to 375(core) and 621(ram)
    It's stable.. And my framrates are very high.. I only own Half life.. and it says 100fps.. The HL engine can't figure any more frames than 100

I've got the same MX440, what'd you do to get it running that fast?

Comment

Well my AGP Transfer rate is at 2x.. And that's 3.3volts i belive.. My card came with a heat sink.l Nothing more..I used a standard Case Fan that puts out.. 32.4 CFM and it's blowing on my heatsink.. Regardless of it overclocked or not.. with out the fan.. it crashes XP.
      I just used standard Overclocking.. Like the coolbits.reg thing.. and the geforce tweaker.

Comment

When I got mine I found that the overclocking program that came with mine I could just max out straight away (310/520 no higher allowed) and it's stayed there ever since plus my AGP bus is runnin' at 75MHz. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Wow, nice OC. I wish the new Graphic cards could OC like that. The TI4600's, Radeon 9700Pro's and prolly the NV30 cant oc worth a....

Comment

You won't get a great deal out of them for the simple reason bein' that you already have the topline model. If ya want a good overclock then get a lesser model. :devil win

Comment

Well yeah I know that... They need to totally redesign the GC's. Then maybe they need designs could be oc'ed...

Comment

Wouldn't matter, the situation would be just the same but at higher speeds. ;)

Comment

Well the point i have a Mx440 rather than a 4600.. Is i'm broke.. And i barely could afford it..
                  If some one get's me a card.. I'll overclock it as much as i did this one.. I guareentee it.
                  That would be nice if some one got me a new card.. I would send it back if they wanted it

Comment

uhh seph...you were probably better off getting a new cpu =P 333? good g-d..

Comment

hehe.. If i had the money i would of.. But i got my Geforce 4 as a B-day present.. not with my own money..
                      I just need more clients

Comment

UpDAte.. I got it Way higher now.. and it's still stable..
                        rember the default is 270/405

Comment

Maybe if I get a chance to get on it I'll unleash the one here and see what it'll do. :?:

wonders how close to 7K pts he could get
                          <center></center>

Comment

Holy CRAP!!

The best I could do without serious artifacts is 274/466

What mfg is your card from ??? Mine's an MSI...

Wowzers.

Comment

274? I never heard it that low.. whats the agp transfer rate?

VisionTek.. I thikn i got a really good slice of silicon.. or they gave me the wrong core..

Comment

Working...
                              X