Really low 3D mark scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really low 3D mark scores

Well I dl'ed the driver that Saidin has, it fixed the problem with bf 1942 (YAY). I also dl'ed the latest VIA 4 in 1 drivers. But my 3D Mark score was 10250ish. Now whats wrong here? Or do I need to tweak my system? If so how would I go about this?

10K is low? What kind of hardware do you have? Also did you run the test with applications running in the background like GAY-O-L? Cause you had that running when you ran pcmark.

Comment

I was getting close to 12,000 when I ran 3dmark. i had no other applications running, I even killed explorer...hehe. I have been really impressed with the radeon...it sure beats the living snot out of my tnt2! :thumb:

Comment

out of a tnt2? I thought they were tied lol. The 9700 beats the living snot out of my video card too! I only get 6944 in 3dmark.

Comment

My setup is:

2200+ @ 1.95
          512mb ddr400 corsair
          Radeon 9700 Pro

Well I know 10k is really high, but other people with Radeon's are getting 14-15K. Or is this because they are running P4's?

Comment

Ok, got rid of all the background programs. This is my new score. I am happier bout this one :thumb:

Comment

what settigns are you using...I noticed that it said you were not using default? Also, look at the reviews for a good comparison of there 3dmark tests!

Comment

I run 3Dmark on High detail at 1024x768 at 32 bit...

Comment

Originally posted by pga1234
                  Or is this because they are running P4's?
                  To be hitting 14-15K that's exactly why.

Comment

But still ya pullin' scores that highend P4's with GF4 Ti4600's are. ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

:D. I'm happy, I prolly have one of the more higher end AMD systems.

Comment

Now go to sleep before the sun comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                          Now go to sleep before the sun comes up.

I know right...that score seems ok...12K is much better...but my highest score evr was 11900 with a ti4600 and 2000+...but the AMD was over clocked to 1.84...so that prolly helped.:D
                          - Damien

Comment

Newer score is 12177 :thumb:. btw the sun wasnt quite up, it was only 4:00am.

Comment

About all you can do now is tweak out the os and that should give ya some more points. :devil win
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                              X