Star Wars Galaxies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Galaxies

Well this game is coming out pretty soon (sometime in December). So I was thinking it could be a division of the {TT} clan.

But before we started it I was wondering who is going to buy it and what's your name going to be? But I was also thinking that if there are like 10 of us we should prolly each be a different profession so we could pretty much start our own community and sell a whole bunch of products.

The expansion that is coming out is including a Star Destroyer so maybe if we have enough people that still play we can save up and buy one of em :D.

So what is everyone thoughts? I was thinking maybe JediAgent and I could be the leaders unless someone else would like to be.

Forgive me, im not a part of this. j/k
    He's soooo idealistic.

Yeah, post stuff, im sure we'll all keep in contact when the game gets out, we'll figure more out then...

Comment

Idealistic? All I have to say is :p.

Comment

Your the one reading every iota of material and deciding your profession and game plan already... not bad or dumb, just idealistic. :eek:

Comment

I'm sure people have gone alot farther than I have.

Comment

if your talking about 2nd base, yes
            if your talking about reading SWG stuff, no

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
              if your talking about 2nd base, yes
              if your talking about reading SWG stuff, no
              ROFL :D.

Good call! :)

I'm still not sure if I'll be in on this 'Galaxies' shindig - for me, the defining moment for Star Wars games will be the creation of the X-Wing series :).

Comment

Nuts to X-Wing series. TIE Fighter & TIE defender owned. :p

SWG intrests me about as much as a dung beetle doing its business.

Comment

Why you lil

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
                    Nuts to X-Wing series. TIE Fighter & TIE defender owned. :p

SWG intrests me about as much as a dung beetle doing its business.
                    TIE Fighter was part of the X-Wing series :). Besides, without X-Wing + B-Wing, TIE Fighter wouldn't have happened.

After saying that, I must say that TIE fighter was the title I played the most outta the whole lot :).

I was a bit disappointed with X-Wing Alliance :(.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                      I'm still not sure if I'll be in on this 'Galaxies' shindig - for me, the defining moment for Star Wars games will be the creation of the X-Wing series :).

I think you should atleast try SWG, it looks good. But your right, the first and best SW game was the X-Wing series, even thou the only two i played were X-Wing, and the B-Wing exp...

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                        I think you should atleast try SWG, it looks good. But your right, the first and best SW game was the X-Wing series, even thou the only two i played were X-Wing, and the B-Wing exp...
                        You've never played TIE Fighter? Say what? Get on it right away... and pick up X-Wing vs. TIE, as well, while you're at it...

Comment

got a link to some info on this game??????

Comment

Yep:

:D

Comment

hehee i spose that would have been the most obvious one for me to try lol gee im dumb lol

Comment

Working...
                              X