Signatures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures...

Just noticing that signature sizes are creeping upwards in size again... so just a note to people to remind them that people generally don't like scrolling through pages of signatures rather than posts :).

Agreed. If your sig is longer than your post, it's too big.

Comment

Just thought of a good rule of thumb... if your sig pushes the verical size of your post over what the size would be if you had no sig, maybe think about re-sizing it?

That might be a bit over the top, but it's always nice to aim high ;).

Comment

Oh, wait, scratch that idea - mine does it.

*Slaps self*.

I really should think things through before saying/posting them.

Comment

Don't worry fellow's as I've been croppin' a few when I come across them. :devil:

I'm surprised that ya havn't noticed that a few 3 story jobs have had some renovations done to them lately. :(
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

^^^

Now that, if you don't mind Wiggo, is a perfect example of a signature that is just the right size.

Ooooh... and there's a good example below me, too :).

Comment

ok just so I don't inconvieince anyone. I know my sig is bigger then my post in THIS particular one. But is this too big?

Comment

Nup, yours is okay (IMHO) ;).

You wouldn't want them getting much bigger though...

Comment

ok that's no problem I plan on using this one for a while anyway. It looks good ;)

physical size is rather big though cause its a graphic. but if its ok then good.

Comment

So long as I can see the next post I'm happy but the one's that take up my whole screen get chopped as a few have already found out. Sorry to those that I have already and those that I'm still to do yet but a sig is fine but a block of flats is out. :devil:
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

You mean to tell me there is something we all agree on: WOW.... It is very annoying when looking at post and have to fight the large huge sigs... not to mention they take up alot of room!!

Comment

I used to have a sig at least twice the size of my current one! :D Pretty wild, too!

Comment

*s******* ahem. ummm yeah....nice pic there webby :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                          TT Original

Comment

Damn you, Olie! That was pretty neat, your Flash sig, that is. It is a bit large, though! I'll attach what my sig used to be two months ago to show y'all the monstrosity I used to use. On my community, some of the others used it to mock someone else! :D

Comment

you wait until version 3 comes out ;)
                              TT Original

Comment

Working...
                              X