Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li PC-A75X newly bought, parts required not available in EU

Hi Lian Li Tech
    I have just bought my new case Lian Li PC-A75X. Unfortunatelly as per Lian Li latest years (so rather recent) tradition its been strip off from many usefull, practical accessories. I had to buy 3 new parts for my newly bought PC-A75X, in case of 2 there are real problems, as they are not available in EU, where i am located (one of them seems to be not available anywhere).

1.3 parts PSU filter solution (2 plastic holders and new filter itself)
    I need 3 parts PSU dust filter, solution which you included in some cases, unfortunatelly not in PC-A75X. The new 3 parts PSU filter is more practical that your long years old solution which is currently included in PC-A75X. Resume i would like to buy 2 plastic holders and dust filter itself, as per photos included below. I understand that PC-A75X has all required holes to mount this new PSU filter solution, but from i assume cost cutting reasons its included old one, not so practical.
    To avoid any misunderstanding, what is included along with PC-A75X as PSU dust filter is this (photo)

What i need to buy is this (photo), 2 plastic holders and new kind of dust filter itself

Pls let me know if its possible to buy directly from you Lian Li 3 parts of new PSU dust filter solution.

2.Lian Li WB-02B (Black Wheels)
    Again your cost cutting politics force me to buy another part, adding poor rubber stands to case this class is really hard to understand. You should at least use standard SD-01B stands, nothing more that a standard solution. Lian Li WB-02B, black wheels, they are not available in EU, they are only available in USA. Unfortunatelly the postage cost of sending this Lian Li WB-02B (Black Wheels), to EU even exceeded cost of wheels itslef.
    To avoid any misunderstanding, what i need to buy is this (photo)

Pls let me know if its possible to buy directly from you Lian Li WB-02B (Black Wheels)

3. Lian-Li PCI-03X
    Lian-Li Global | PCI-03
    Once more your politic of cost cutting, force me to buy 3rd additional part. This actual part on the contrary to both a/m is available in EU, but since iam hoping to buy directly form you both a/m parts which are not available in EU, i might buy 3rd required part Lian-Li PCI-03X along with them. Pls let me know if its possible to buy Lian-Li PCI-03X directly from you.

For the resume i would like to share with you some of my recent years Lian Li impressions, unfortuantelly rather sad. I am a long years users of Lian Li cases, by many years i have not found suitable repleacement from any other global vendors, which make what i have seen by recent years in Lian Li cases, more hard to accept. By recent years i see constant degradation of quality of cases itself, degradation in used materials, constant proces of removing all clever addons you will invent during years (due cost cutting i assume), total regress in moving from hard mounted parts into modular parts (recent years). On all this accounts Lian Li PC-A75X is truly sad example, which forced me to ask you to buy all these 3 additional parts directly from you. To make situation more clear i would like to share whole of my recent purchase expericence, which is even more sad. Knowing, what I know from some time about constant degradation of Lian Li quality products i have decided that my the newest Lian Li case can only be the Porshe, so i have initially went for PC-X2000FN. What i have received was truly hard to believe. My new Porshe had deep scratches, some plastic parts were broken/loosed and some accessories (screws etc.) were missing. Since this whole situation cost me few days without computer, as i had to send back PC-X200FN, i had decided not to make same mistake again and i have ordered PC-A75X instead. Still not very comfort situation as i have to buy additionlly all required accessoried. I do hope you will forward these inpressions to your customer department. I still do not see alternative for Lian Li in cases for me, but i do hope your product philosophy will back to time when QUALITY was your major concern not COST CUTTING and making cases which should at best belong to Lancool division. Hope to hear from you soon.
    rgds SX

Re: Lian Li PC-A75X newly bought, parts required not available in EU

Hi SidiousX,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Can I ask where you bought your PC-X2000FN from that had the scratches and missing screws? We can look into this as well.

For the parts you request you can get straight from us, except for the PC-03X which we currently don't have in stock.

The rest we you can order via our contact form.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Comment

Hi Lian Li Tech
      Thanks for your reply and for your help, I have fullfilled contact form with my questions about buying required parts, if you could keep eye on it, i would be gratefull. Concerning PC-X2000FN, I have ordered it via my local Caseking reseller. Original retailer was Caseking (stickers were on the box), order have been placed on 13th november. If you need any other data or photos, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by SidiousX View Post
        Hi Lian Li Tech
        Thanks for your reply and for your help, I have fullfilled contact form with my questions about buying required parts, if you could keep eye on it, i would be gratefull. Concerning PC-X2000FN, I have ordered it via my local Caseking reseller. Original retailer was Caseking (stickers were on the box), order have been placed on 13th november. If you need any other data or photos, let me know.
        That info should be enough. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SidiousX View Post
          Hi Lian Li Tech
          I just sent you a PM.

Comment

Hi Lian Li Tech
            Reply was sent.

Comment

Since i am patiently awaiting for reply of my last PM. Let me share with you the newest Lian Li "happy" experience of mine. Really for me its harder and harder to believe its nowaday's Lian Li quality. Today I have received my recently ordered Lian Li PCI-03X, since you want to know previosly order data, i provide again. Same EU distributor/retailer of yours, same my local reseller of your EU distributor, order date 17th december. Anyhow the point is this, Lian Li PCI-03X has arrived without any mounting screws, pls enlight me, is it sell that way (which would be pure absurd ofcourse, if so however how one could use it without screws?), or is it again your nowadays Lian Li "quality control". Previosly i had to rma PC-X2000FN, so The Porshe of yours, now again i am not able to install Lian Li PCI-03X due a lack of screws. This is simply not professional at all. I have had quite a few Lian Li cases during years, never has problem, complains not at all, now 2 screw up in a row. I can only say Lian Li get your act together, for me its truly sad experience, again.

Comment

To the contrary to recent, rather unfortunate experience with Lian Li products, i would like to thank Lian Li for selling me parts which were not avaialable in EU, i appreciate professional approach. I do hope that my a/m feedbacks will be taken into consideration.

Comment

Hi, I'd like to share with you some impressions about Lian Li product. I've just received X2000FN case and I got the one described by SidiousX. Yes, I bought new product and received RMA'd. On the box there was a DHL sticker with previous owner's (SidiousX) address and phone number (against the law). So I called him and he confirmed all problems with this case. Apparently now I have it. Exactly the same with the same flaws. It's impermissable! I thought I was buying Lian Li high end case...

Comment

Originally posted by Lesiu View Post
                    Hi, I'd like to share with you some impressions about Lian Li product. I've just received X2000FN case and I got the one described by SidiousX. Yes, I bought new product and received RMA'd. On the box there was a DHL sticker with previous owner's (SidiousX) address and phone number (against the law). So I called him and he confirmed all problems with this case. Apparently now I have it. Exactly the same with the same flaws. It's impermissable! I thought I was buying Lian Li high end case...
                    I would guess this lies with CaseKing, not Lian Li.

Leisu, if you don't see a reply or receive a PM from "Lian Li Tech' in a day or so I'd PM them.

Boy what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall and listen in to the phone call Lian Li places to CaseKing concerning your post above. Ha! Amen it's not my ear that's gonna catch THAT grief.
                    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
                    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesiu View Post
                      Hi Lesiu,

I just read this and I apologize for the trouble. I assure you I am looking into the issue now to figure out what happened. Can you send me the details of the transaction via PM?

Thanks.

Comment

I just sent you a PM with additional details.

Comment

When the other day I have received phone call from Lesiu, i could not believed what he was saying. The shop selling knowingly RMA'd product as brand new was not only unethical, but against our country law the shop left my full personal data along with the case. I have asked Lesiu to post on this forum, in this topic to take Lian Li attention, becasue that type of practise ruined not only client (Lesiu) day, but aswell reputation of Lian Li itself. This is truly sad memento to my unfortunate adventures (described earlier in this topic) and honestly if i did not known the case from first hand (Lesiu via phone), it would be hard to believe. My problmes should not have happened with that kind of Lian Li Porshe, but in case of Lesiu problem its simply outrageous. 2 screw ups in a row with the exact same high end case. @Lian Li i do hope something will be done from your end.

Comment

Working...
                          X