problem is motherboard;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem is motherboard;

hi i have a problem my motherboard (asrock h87 fatality) when i instal a vga (R7 260x) the speaker no beeps nothing, but when hdmi cable is onboard vga everything works so the problem is my vga or the motherboard; i update the bios version p1,60 but didnt help i dont have another gpu try so nothing beeps is vga;

Re: problem is motherboard;

somebody know about my problem; please help me, i i cant play games with onboard vga

Comment

The obvious question: is power connected directly from the psu to the gfx card?
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

oh sorry i dont know tell my specs of pc, so my problem is vga finaly, but i look in the manual and i see if the speaker nothing beep, means cpu ram motherboard, and i scared but vga is brake, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
        X