UT2003 Offical Patch Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2003 Offical Patch Released

The Final version (official not beta) of the UT2003 first patch has been released. Check the Official UT2003 Site for more info.

For Aussies, Ozfiles has a mirror of the Patch v2136 (10MB) here

There is a long list of fixes (mostly bug fixes), but rest assured once I download and install the patch after work I'll update my UT2003 Tweak Guide to reflect any changes and any impacts on the settings or .ini files...so check the guide in the next day or so.

Note that you should follow the instructions in my guide about how to install a patch if you're using a No-CD patch.
    My Machine

Sweet, Directx 9 beta 3, and the latest UT2003 patch all in one night; this game's gonna fly!

I've got links to both DirectX 9b3 and DirectX 8.2 if you want them, they're on a thread I made in the 'Windows' forum here.

DirectX 9b3 will make this game go a HELL of alot faster, beleive me!

Thanx for the link to the patch! :thumb:

Comment

Hey, have a question for ya...

Before I installed the patch I had finished the single player mode, allowing me to choose Malcolm as my Character. Now, after I installed the patch I cannot choose Malcolm any longer. My save game is still there though (Under UT2003\Saves). So can I change something to get Malcolm back?

Thnx...

Comment

I know there is a code somewhere to do it but I don't have it at hand (or know exactly where it is).

One way of unlocking the characters again is to start single player, and for each match, open the console (~ key) and type:

SKIPMATCH

That should let you win each match automatically and progress to the end thereby unlocking the characters.
        My Machine

Comment

OK, I'll try that.

They should have made it so the Save game file restores it.
          I even tried refinishing the last match, but it didn't work.
          Oh well... :rolleyes:

Thnx :thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X