This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link issues

Well I have been working on the website for the TT clan sub-division of SWG. I have the main page up and the FAQ page up atm. But on the FAQ page I have a bunch of links.

I am having problems linking to these other pages. Take the first one for example. It's called "1. General Information". Now the generalinfo.htm file is located in a folder called "FAQ" on the server.

So in my html document if have the following link: A HREF="FAQ/generalinfo.htm" 1. General Information /A. Now when I upload the page I go to the FAQ page and the link doesn't work.

So I went into IE and looked up the source code. I look for the link and the html has changed to this: A HREF="swg-holocron.com/FAQ/generalinfo.htm" 1. General Information /A. I am thinking the reason the link won't work is beacause the link is like that. Now my question is: WHY THE HELL IS IT CHANGING?

*NOTE. I left out the "<"s and the ">"s because it wouldnt show the html.

Strait from the horses mouth!
    He fixed it already. Hes too busy to post what im posting and since im his b*tch (NOT!) im letting ya'll know. Why he did it that way i dont know. I still think hes a little weird, but good guy nonetheless. :p

If your here you should go over to my thread
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=5961
    its more important anyways...
    ...and someone should close this thread, ppl might think of it as asnwered and thus future posts would be spam:eek:

Comment

Working...
    X