RTCW Multiplayer v1.1 out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTCW Multiplayer v1.1 out

Just to let you Castle Wolfenstein fans know, version 1.1 is out.

It promises to fix the leuitenant grenade cheat/bug, "zombies" and also apparently the invisible bug. Mostly minor niggling things for people running a server, but good to d/l nonetheless. It does not affect the Single Player game, so no worries about losing your saved games! :)

Also grab the Trenchtoast map pack if you haven't already done so - it's an official Activison release. There are also numerous 3rd party maps that are popular on certain servers (depends where you hang out most). Eg. ARNET's server (with maxlives of 1-5) has MP_Wizerner in its rotation.

Files can be found in a variety of places (try googling), or head to www.rtcwworld.com.

Onyx
    Tweak's token RTCW guy :toung:
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Thanks for the update. I actually just played the game with my bro on our little home network today, good fun. Still learning.

Comment

Just picked the game up about a week ago.. Nice strategy to the multiplayer games. Airstrikes are nice too! :eek:

Raven
      Chris "Raven"
      News Crew - TweakTown
      <!--
      <font size=1>
      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
      </font>
      // -->
      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

I can't get rtcw to even f'n load... It will not go pass the opengl subsystem.. please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
          Just picked the game up about a week ago.. Nice strategy to the multiplayer games. Airstrikes are nice too! :eek:

Raven
          Theres a trick to not get exploded by those things.. sit on top of the the actual nade.. i have seen ssome peeps do that and its pretty cool :afro:

Comment

unreal game, i am hooked...but it has strong competition from MOHAA apparently

biggies: is that "sit-on-top" trick lie when ya see peeps go hurtling into the air, land, and continue killing?

coz that happened to me and i was fkdifi knew how it happened...?

Comment

yup :o

Comment

the new trench toast map is very sweet.

Comment

very true... its a blast.. i like beach and base.. just intense maps. :thumb:

Comment

AUSTAR Net's servers have numerous custom maps in rotation. My fav is "bridge" - tho apparently Horus2 is popular among its regulars. But with me on dialup and Horus2 being 14megs, I can't afford to d/l it. That air-strike trick sounds a bit sus, I should think ver1.1 would have fixed that, but I'll try it out.
                    Onyx

TweakTown
                    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
                      biggies: is that "sit-on-top" trick lie when ya see peeps go hurtling into the air, land, and continue killing?
                      the sit on the grenade is so the airplanes dont see it and they call off the airstrike. as to someone flying in the air, that usually happens if its a teammate to the person who threw the nade and FF is turned off. I've been blown up and flown through the air but the landing has always killed me.

Comment

yeh MoH AA rocks :D:D:D:D:D

Comment

indeed it's the best there is at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS
                            indeed it's the best there is at the moment!
                            but i don't want to spend 40 bucks buyin moh :--\

Comment

got the cable modem running on thursday, holy cow makes all the difference in the world for playability...
                              Now I don't suck nearly as badly.

Comment

Working...
                              X