Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Poll...

Hey guys and gals...

Just wondering what you people would think if we updated/altered the forum images or colours to go with the new changes...

~Osiris
    Great idea, go for it!
    0%
    I'd have to have a look at the new stuff first...
    0%
    Nope, keep it as is.
    0%
    Don't really care.
    0%

As far as I'm concerned, the forums are well designed. Maybe some minor cosmetics, but the color scheme is where it needs to be.

At least the smilies aren't going insane anymore :D

As far as minor cosmetics go.. something I think wouldn't look half bad would be a rounded pill shape+shaded look (Windows XP, Mac OS X, newer KDE/Gnome Linux) on the titlebars (Post Reply, Topic Review, All times GMT+x, Category titlebars) . Something to give it a little pep than the old one-color styles.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

If you whip up something to show us, then we can have a look and vote on different styles...

Comment

the ability to change between different style sheets would be nice :)

ie. i like to change between the two on OCAU depending on my mood....... its generally set to the black one :p
        TT Original

Comment

Working...
        X