No announcement yet.

Holy Shit....i Got Doom 3 Sound Clips!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****....i Got Doom 3 Sound Clips!!!!

THESE ARE ****IN ****IN CREEPY MAN...holy ****...im scared just listeinign to these clips...i cant even ****in type after hearing that...let me see if i can post a clip

EDIT....cant post clips...wont let me upload...well i just downloaded the E3 Demo and im playing it...all i can say is Im ****ting in my pants with god mode on!!!!

This is gona be one ****in scary game....i got mad slowdown after a while but i guess its only a demo so far...

Ya have to see the zombies....all i can say is bring some toilet paper with you when you buy this game

PEace

I'm in the process of downloading the Doom 3 E3 Alpha... will give my impressions once I get it going.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
      I'm in the process of downloading the Doom 3 E3 Alpha... will give my impressions once I get it going.
      Hey tweak...This game is ****in crazy...i can only play it in a window and it has god mode and no target...but besides that...this game is ****in scary man...sorry for the language...but damn...youll see what i mean...peace

Comment

where do we get it? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
          where do we get it? :)
          Does anyone have AOL...i can email it to them...MASS MAIL it i guess

Comment

Never mind. After reading a bit about it I've decided against it

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              Never mind. After reading a bit about it I've decided against it
              What do you mean...Why dont you want it??

Comment

Everything I've seen / read about the alpha makes me not want to ruin the experience I have when I get the full version. I've been seeing people with systems better than mine getting frame rates in single digits. To me, that's not a playing experience. Plus it will make it so much more enjoyable when I get the full release and loving it instead of thinking "I've seen this before".

That and the fact that the release of Doom 3 will most likely coincide with my building myself a whole new system, based on the latest and greatest at that time. :)

Comment

That is going to be one ex*****ve game for you beefy! hehe:thumb:

Comment

The frame rates are due to the early coding I think. I was getting between 10-14 FPS upwards to 20-30 in some maps, but a buddy of mine was getting the same results with a lot less video card.

But to actually see the graphics that are in the game are wicked! No, it's nothing near where the full retail version will be, but it does show some awesome 3d work and some very good design work as well. ;)
                    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                    My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                      The frame rates are due to the early coding I think. I was getting between 10-14 FPS upwards to 20-30 in some maps, but a buddy of mine was getting the same results with a lot less video card.

But to actually see the graphics that are in the game are wicked! No, it's nothing near where the full retail version will be, but it does show some awesome 3d work and some very good design work as well. ;)
                      yeah the graphics at alpha stages are awsome...and beefy...i understand you not wanting to ruin the excitement...but me...i like everything before its there...besides that...read my sig...the game was runnin in a window and im guessing i was getting 20-27FPS...maybe less...and at one point i was getting like 3-9 fps...besides that...it is one ****in scary game...peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Originally posted by saidin
                        That is going to be one ex*****ve game for you beefy! hehe:thumb:
                        You've got no idea how much it's gonna cost. I'm seriously gonna go nuts on a PC. Looking to get a loan of about $5000 AUS for it. :)

Perhaps I should take a look. You guys have talked me into it. :)

Comment

There are settings that will allow you to run it fullscreen... no window crap. ;)
                          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                          My Toys

Comment

I played other doom games b4...but is this going to be another Unreal type game" i like blasting away stuff..but unreal is too fast and just...i dunno
                            - Damien

Comment

I don't think people realise the importance of a good atmosphere in a game, and I think id will try and make this as atmospherically brilliant as they can. I'm hoping this game will top Undying as the spookiest game I've played. Undying didn't look all that great, but playing it late at night with some headphones on made that game great....

Comment

Working...
                              X