PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****....i Got Doom 3 Sound Clips!!!!

FiReBLaZR
11-03-2002, 03:01 PM
THESE ARE ****IN ****IN CREEPY MAN...holy ****...im scared just listeinign to these clips...i cant even ****in type after hearing that...let me see if i can post a clip

EDIT....cant post clips...wont let me upload...well i just downloaded the E3 Demo and im playing it...all i can say is Im ****ting in my pants with god mode on!!!!

This is gona be one ****in scary game....i got mad slowdown after a while but i guess its only a demo so far...

Ya have to see the zombies....all i can say is bring some toilet paper with you when you buy this game

PEace

Mr.Tweak
11-03-2002, 04:52 PM
I'm in the process of downloading the Doom 3 E3 Alpha... will give my impressions once I get it going.

FiReBLaZR
11-04-2002, 05:04 AM
I'm in the process of downloading the Doom 3 E3 Alpha... will give my impressions once I get it going.

Hey tweak...This game is ****in crazy...i can only play it in a window and it has god mode and no target...but besides that...this game is ****in scary man...sorry for the language...but damn...youll see what i mean...peace

Beefy
11-04-2002, 07:56 AM
where do we get it? :)

FiReBLaZR
11-04-2002, 08:39 AM
where do we get it? :)

Does anyone have AOL...i can email it to them...MASS MAIL it i guess

Beefy
11-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Never mind. After reading a bit about it I've decided against it

FiReBLaZR
11-04-2002, 10:16 AM
Never mind. After reading a bit about it I've decided against it

What do you mean...Why dont you want it??

Beefy
11-04-2002, 10:31 AM
Everything I've seen / read about the alpha makes me not want to ruin the experience I have when I get the full version. I've been seeing people with systems better than mine getting frame rates in single digits. To me, that's not a playing experience. Plus it will make it so much more enjoyable when I get the full release and loving it instead of thinking "I've seen this before".

That and the fact that the release of Doom 3 will most likely coincide with my building myself a whole new system, based on the latest and greatest at that time. :)

saidin
11-04-2002, 01:15 PM
That is going to be one ex*****ve game for you beefy! hehe:thumb:

Darthtanion
11-04-2002, 01:16 PM
The frame rates are due to the early coding I think. I was getting between 10-14 FPS upwards to 20-30 in some maps, but a buddy of mine was getting the same results with a lot less video card.

But to actually see the graphics that are in the game are wicked! No, it's nothing near where the full retail version will be, but it does show some awesome 3d work and some very good design work as well. ;)

FiReBLaZR
11-04-2002, 01:20 PM
The frame rates are due to the early coding I think. I was getting between 10-14 FPS upwards to 20-30 in some maps, but a buddy of mine was getting the same results with a lot less video card.

But to actually see the graphics that are in the game are wicked! No, it's nothing near where the full retail version will be, but it does show some awesome 3d work and some very good design work as well. ;)

yeah the graphics at alpha stages are awsome...and beefy...i understand you not wanting to ruin the excitement...but me...i like everything before its there...besides that...read my sig...the game was runnin in a window and im guessing i was getting 20-27FPS...maybe less...and at one point i was getting like 3-9 fps...besides that...it is one ****in scary game...peace

FiReBLaZR

Beefy
11-04-2002, 01:24 PM
That is going to be one ex*****ve game for you beefy! hehe:thumb:

You've got no idea how much it's gonna cost. I'm seriously gonna go nuts on a PC. Looking to get a loan of about $5000 AUS for it. :)

Perhaps I should take a look. You guys have talked me into it. :)

Darthtanion
11-04-2002, 02:28 PM
There are settings that will allow you to run it fullscreen... no window crap. ;)

FLaCo
11-04-2002, 02:37 PM
I played other doom games b4...but is this going to be another Unreal type game" i like blasting away stuff..but unreal is too fast and just...i dunno

Beefy
11-04-2002, 03:07 PM
I don't think people realise the importance of a good atmosphere in a game, and I think id will try and make this as atmospherically brilliant as they can. I'm hoping this game will top Undying as the spookiest game I've played. Undying didn't look all that great, but playing it late at night with some headphones on made that game great....

saidin
11-04-2002, 03:14 PM
yeah, i think this game is going to be really scary. Hopefully it will be action oriented, but not just a mess of enemies you must obliterate in a successive order. Hopefully it will be along the lines of half-life.....just more scary. hehe. It should be nice. :thumb:

FLaCo
11-04-2002, 03:32 PM
yeah, i think this game is going to be really scary. Hopefully it will be action oriented, but not just a mess of enemies you must obliterate in a successive order. Hopefully it will be along the lines of half-life.....just more scary. hehe. It should be nice. :thumb:

Yes, like half-life is good:thumb:

I remember playing Doom and hearing these background noises..that were just creepy

The__tweaker
11-04-2002, 04:13 PM
Where can i dl it??

The__tweaker
11-04-2002, 04:24 PM
dl it from http://gamer.vip.hr/index.php?arhiva=1648
right now... It is going to take me half an hour though...

(You'll find the dl link at bottom of page)

The__tweaker
11-04-2002, 04:28 PM
Oops, it may just be a zipped movie of the game... Can't understand the language on the page...

The__tweaker
11-04-2002, 04:54 PM
I'm having a bit trouble to find the leaked demo for dl.
Can anyone help me?

Dep
11-04-2002, 06:40 PM
too bad you people arent part of WAIX :(

otherwise youd have it an a few hours.

if you are in waix though message me :)

Darthtanion
11-04-2002, 11:20 PM
A few hours? It took me all of 70 minutes to get it.

finagle69
11-04-2002, 11:49 PM
ok, so really, how do i get ahold of the beta? or alpha, or whatever it is. I've seen the demo and the screens and they FREAKIN ROCK!!!!

i want to try it out on my rig. i'm at work right now, but i need to know where i can get it after work. :cheers:

Dep
11-05-2002, 12:33 AM
A few hours? It took me all of 70 minutes to get it.

thats because you americans have alot better cable/adsl setups than us aussies :)

and this isnt how i got the demo, but before it gets hammered, **** a link i found : peace2:

[Mod Edit - Link removed]

FLaCo
11-05-2002, 02:43 AM
Why was the link removed...?

finagle69
11-05-2002, 02:48 AM
Why was the link removed...?

good question. what's up????:angryfire

Raven
11-05-2002, 03:47 AM
To my knowledge we don't allow direct linking to anything considered "warez". Since the Alpha is not a intended release, and iD seems pretty pissed off about it, it falls into this category until someone tells me it's not.

I have the link copied down, all I have to do is edit it back in later if i get told otherwise.

Until then, post an ICQ or something. Maybe someone will send you a link through that.

FLaCo
11-05-2002, 03:56 AM
To my knowledge we don't allow direct linking to anything considered "warez". Since the Alpha is not a intended release, and iD seems pretty pissed off about it, it falls into this category until someone tells me it's not.

I have the link copied down, all I have to do is edit it back in later if i get told otherwise.

Until then, post an ICQ or something. Maybe someone will send you a link through that.

Makes sense...i didn't know it was warez oriented...

Raven
11-05-2002, 04:03 AM
Makes sense...i didn't know it was warez oriented...

Well my reasoning: When it's on something like www.fileplanet.com, or www.download.com (which a demo like this most certainly WOULD be), then feel free to post all the links you want.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here :) Just trying to keep things clean.

Raven
11-05-2002, 04:12 AM
There's a Doom III Chat going on over in the Icrontic IRC Chatroom. Maybe you can find more information there.

<blockquote>My oh my.. Doom 3 got tons of people in the Icrontic IRC channel. There's lots of tech chat going on up in the hizzouse! If you're not there, then download mIRC (http://www.mirc.com/) and connect to irc.winbeta.org and join #icrontic. There's a party going on baby! </blockquote>

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 06:47 AM
There are settings that will allow you to run it fullscreen... no window crap. ;)

Where and how are those settings accessed
....i want to play full screen...thanks

FiRe

finagle69
11-05-2002, 07:03 AM
http://meineseite.i-one.at/fz80297/test/doom3a.htm

instructions for a lot of customizing, includes full screen

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 07:33 AM
http://meineseite.i-one.at/fz80297/test/doom3a.htm

instructions for a lot of customizing, includes full screen

Thanks alot

finagle69
11-05-2002, 07:38 AM
Thanks alot

np, i just hope all the links to dl the game are still active by the time i get home in 45 mins. can someone pm me an active link to DL if they get a chance?:D

Beefy
11-05-2002, 08:31 AM
Agreed. If you want the link, PM each other. But to be safe we can't let people post it in here.

-BeR-
11-05-2002, 11:35 AM
I wanna dl it :shoot2: :knife: , its not fair, where can I get a link to download it? can someone send a link to my e-mail?? plleeeeeeeaaassseee, :cry: to animocoso1@hotmail.com:crazy: .
I'll thank you my whole life : party ha

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:09 PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....suckers!!!!

Nah...i would upload...but its like 500 megs...and extracted its like 1.2 gigs. and the damn alpha sucks memory resources...my **** was up to like 1 gig...it was crazy...but well worth it

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:22 PM
more pics

Sorry, but we are not going to host the pictures anymore at the request of the creators.
Darthtanion

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:23 PM
another screeny

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:23 PM
and another

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:24 PM
2-3 more i think

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:24 PM
last one

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:32 PM
hope this works

"I think you hear this out of thin air at the beginning...and boxes fall when you hear this...****in ID ****ers...they scared the **** outa me..."

Oh and i let me friend play the game...i hooked up the SVIDEO to my TV and watched him...he got mad scared and during the game i screamed and he lifted off of my seat...lol...it was mad funny...and hes like a tough guy too...it was hilarious...anywayz..peace...

FiReBLaZR (****tin in his pants)
:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Darthtanion
11-05-2002, 03:46 PM
Just a reminder. Please don't post the pictures and demo files as we have been asked by the game's creators to remove them. TweakTown will honor this request.

Thanks,
Darthtanion

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 03:53 PM
Just a reminder. Please don't post the pictures and demo files as we have been asked by the game's creators to remove them. TweakTown will honor this request.

Thanks,
Darthtanion

Oh ...well sorry bout that...now that i know...anywayz...to the people that are playing it...enjoy...i know i will get this game when it is complete...peace

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mr.Tweak
11-05-2002, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the understanding guys.

Beefy
11-05-2002, 04:03 PM
I was going to delete them, but I wasn't sure how far the lock down went. It's probably for the best this way.

FiReBLaZR
11-05-2002, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the understanding guys.

no problem...i didnt read the front page until darth posted the situation...wont happen again...unless allowed...teeeheheeee...anywayz...peace out

FiRe

Dep
11-05-2002, 04:22 PM
sorry for posting a link, didnt mean to break any forum rules :snip:

Darthtanion
11-05-2002, 11:20 PM
No problems... we're just wanting to stay in good graces with the folks who basically cater to us all. And rest assured that I will also be in line to purchase this monster when it is released. Looks sweet so far. :D

zeeter
11-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Fire, there is a way to run the game in full screen, if you didn't already know this. All you have to do is type "Alt-Enter". There is probably a console command for this too, but I don't know it. Enjoy the game, I know I am. I am definitely buying this game when it comes out, and most likely upgrading the shiznit out of my machine too :)

FiReBLaZR
11-06-2002, 12:57 PM
Fire, there is a way to run the game in full screen, if you didn't already know this. All you have to do is type "Alt-Enter". There is probably a console command for this too, but I don't know it. Enjoy the game, I know I am. I am definitely buying this game when it comes out, and most likely upgrading the shiznit out of my machine too :)

Thanks...yea someone before hooked me up with a link on console commands..buts its still good to know...enjoy the game also...im probably going to get this game...but i really hope they figure out how to make my system run at higher fps than 30...i mean come on...i spent soo much money on this ****in system...and my GF4 runs like a TNT GPU...give me a break...anywayz...ATI sucks (except for leakin ****)....NV30 4 LiFe...mwahahahaha...peace

FiRe

PS...man do i talk out of my ass alot...lataz

alexbeise
11-06-2002, 07:21 PM
Please can u give me a linkl where i can downlaod the demo.... i must have this demo... i think its real good...
plz send it to my e-mail....
alex_beise@gmx.de

The__tweaker
11-06-2002, 07:47 PM
use p2p

;)

oramac
11-07-2002, 11:32 AM
can anyone put a link to the alpha demo
i cannot find it anywhere and i want is SOOO bad!!!! plz help

Spadje
11-07-2002, 11:51 AM
If it isnt to illegal could someone send me a link to my email at spadje061480@yahoo.com if you would please. Or can i download it from imesh or something like that?

Beefy
11-07-2002, 12:07 PM
OK, just so you all know, there will be NO posting of links to the alpha. iD asked us to remove all content in relation to the alpha, so we aren't going to put anything up. If people ask here their posts will simply be deleted.

Spadje
11-07-2002, 12:08 PM
so they cant even email it to us?

Beefy
11-07-2002, 12:28 PM
I couldn't care less what you email to each other. There's just not going to be any posting of any links to the alpha here.

Spadje
11-07-2002, 12:34 PM
ok that is about as sweet as a bj while playing your favorite game SO EMAIL ME THE LINKS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

ferrol
11-07-2002, 04:01 PM
I just had a go at it and MAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got it p2p and its made me more eager to part with my cash when the full version comes out cos even for a demo test it's awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
pity about the leak but yay for ID.(RAVEN) as you will surely have a winner here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Piracy is illegal this aint!!!!!!!hehehehhe.

atrocious
11-07-2002, 05:25 PM
yeah Doom 3 will have many options and loks great sounds great should be a real treat
anyone that ever asks is it like unreal or copy it or anything should be shot please don't make me sick if anythign you ask yourself if unreal is like doom or quake after isn't that where epic copies their ideas? :P:devil:

RoSWeLL
11-07-2002, 09:51 PM
Where and how are those settings accessed
....i want to play full screen...thanks

FiRe

u do know u could of just pressed alt enter eh ?

:clap:

highsped
11-10-2002, 03:21 PM
as long as there's spam I'd be interested in, frisleafshadow@hotmail.com plz.