Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone share the dimensions of the BP1SATA backplane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone share the dimensions of the BP1SATA backplane?

I want to build a vertical HDD cage for a mod I'm making and I want to put three of the SATA backplanes at the end of it so I can simply slide the drives in without having to deal with cables every time I move one. I've already been told that the BP1SATA will do the job, but I can't finde the dimensions of it for the planifications (and to see if it will even fit).

So, if anyone can share this information, I'll be very grateful.

Re: Can anyone share the dimensions of the BP1SATA backplane?

Originally posted by MelAlvarado View Post
    I want to build a vertical HDD cage for a mod I'm making and I want to put three of the SATA backplanes at the end of it so I can simply slide the drives in without having to deal with cables every time I move one. I've already been told that the BP1SATA will do the job, but I can't finde the dimensions of it for the planifications (and to see if it will even fit).

Hello MelAlvarado,

The dimensions are (W) 10.6cm x (H) 2.6cm. Good luck with your mod :)

Comment

Re: Can anyone share the dimensions of the BP1SATA backplane?

Originally posted by MelAlvarado View Post

Hello MelAlvarado,

The dimensions are (W) 10.6cm x (H) 2.6cm. Good luck with your mod :)

Comment

Working...
      X