Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Multi-Media I/O Port Cables will work with my older Lian Li cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Multi-Media I/O Port Cables will work with my older Lian Li cases?

I'm rebuilding both my computers, and would like to reuse the cases. They are Lian Li PC-AO6F and PC V600. The issue I'm having is the Multi-Media cables on the top of the cases are of the old USB 2.0. Does Lian Li make cables for an upgrade to USB 3.0? I have been looking on their site but cannot find any that fits my cases. I found a PW-IE20AH51TO USB 3.0 which has a 20 pin plug but I'm not seeing that plug on the new MOBO I'm buying. The new MOBO is an ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150. Do all the newer MOBO have a 20 pin connection for these cables? Also where can I buy them? Thank you for your help.

Wally [email protected]

Re: What Multi-Media I/O Port Cables will work with my older Lian Li cases?

Originally posted by whinds01 View Post
    I'm rebuilding both my computers, and would like to reuse the cases. They are Lian Li PC-AO6F and PC V600. The issue I'm having is the Multi-Media cables on the top of the cases are of the old USB 2.0. Does Lian Li make cables for an upgrade to USB 3.0? I have been looking on their site but cannot find any that fits my cases. I found a PW-IE20AH51TO USB 3.0 which has a 20 pin plug but I'm not seeing that plug on the new MOBO I'm buying. The new MOBO is an ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150. Do all the newer MOBO have a 20 pin connection for these cables? Also where can I buy them? Thank you for your help.

Wally [email protected]
    We suggest using PW-IN20AV65T0 for A06F and PW-IE20AH51T0 for V600 (it will take the space of the first 5.25"). Both cables can fit the ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150.

If you can tell us what country you live in, we can help check the availability.

Comment

Working...
    X