Final Fantasy XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XI

Ok, i dunno if i am missing somethin here. Today i was bored at work and was thinking how cool FF games are. Then i was thinking about the last one i played, FFX. Then FF XI came into mine...i was like "hmm when is this thing going to be released?"

I go to google.com and search for FF games site and end up in ffinsider.net. They are saying its going to be an online game ...i'm guessing it will be similar to SWG. If thats the case kick ass i want a copy. I look for a release date and it says "TBA 2000"...what the heck does that mean...

Does anyone have anymore info on it...or maybe links?...Thx: peace2:
    - Damien

It's been out for a while (in Japan). Sadly, it is an online only game, meaning you have to pay a monthly subscription to play. Once Sony get their online capabilities up and running properly (in the States and here in Aus), plus some servers to run it all on, then they will probably release it at that stage.

Comment

Coo...thx Beefy
      - Damien

Comment

FFX was the last FF I will play, I like the idea that you can play with people online, but it won't be the same if you HAVE to go online.

Comment

So you're not going to play FFX - 2, or FFXII?

Comment

Originally posted by pga1234
            FFX was the last FF I will play, I like the idea that you can play with people online, but it won't be the same if you HAVE to go online.
            Isn't SWG the same...don't you "HAVE" to go online.
            - Damien

Comment

Working...
            X