asrock 990fx extreme3 RAM choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asrock 990fx extreme3 RAM choice

hello, im looking at the 990fx extreme3 mbo memory support list and its quite slim,there are so few supported modules that i cannot find even one to buy at retailers avaliable to me. so here are the 2 rams that i cun buy can you tell me will they work normally with that motherboard

Patriot Viper3 Blue Sapphire 1866Mhz,8GB (2x4GB), PV38G186C9KBL

G.SKILL Ares series, F3-1866C9D-8GAB, DDR3 1866MHz, kit 2x4GB

thank you in advance Ivan

Re: asrock 990fx extreme3 RAM choice

HERE is the list G.Skill certifies for your MB.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      HERE is the list G.Skill certifies for your MB.
      ok thank you,seems im gonna buy

[RipjawsX] F3-14900CL9D-4GBXM

they are even cheaper than the ones i planned to buy.
      tywm :D

Comment

oh and one more question,. will the motherboard boot with amd x8 8350 without updating the bios, at least boot to bios so i can update it?

Comment

What BIOS does your board have now?
          #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
          ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

i dont have the board,im building a new rig,. im gonna buy all the components in few days,. i just wanted to make sure about the ram before i buy coz i saw on lots of forums that people had problems with getting ram to work properly on that board... i guess that the board comes with first release of bios, so thats why im asking will it boot on defaults bord bios coz i dont have any old am3 or 3+ cpu avaliable

Comment

Working...
            X