Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping PersianImmortal

Hi.:wave:

I have been reading and using your tweaks on UT 2003 which btw are sweet thanx:cheers: What I would like to know is there a way that I can make the message text stay up longer on the screen? I may of missed the setting or Im looking in the wrong place. Also is there a way to bind a key to give only your team a running account of your health whenever you hit it? What I have now is a key set to TeamSay Health 50% and one that says Health 199. I just think thats too many key's bro. I mean you have your normal key's that you use and the custom key's to. As Im sure you know they add up. So Im just trying to cut down on the number key's. Any help you can give me would be great and thanx again.:D

I'll be honest, I don't have any answers for you :(

For starters I'm not sure if there is an option to change the chat display timing. I haven't seen anything like it in the in-game or .ini settings.

I also don't think there's a command you can bind to a key to give your current health to teammates...someone would have to write a script to do that within UT2003.

Try one of the specialty UT2003 sites (like those I link to at the end of my guide), go into their forum and ask these questions because what you're asking is not available through the existing settings/ini files as far as I can tell.
    My Machine

Comment

ok well thanx anyway, I'll give what you said a try

Comment

Well after messing around with different setting Iv found this although the message is to long and I need to shorttin it up.

Bind whatever key mine is:

home=TeamSay "My health is %h I have %a at %l using %w"

btw this works well I may change it to "%h :Health %a :Adrenalin at %l using %w"

Comment

Working...
        X