PDA

View Full Version : What kind of screws are used for the foots of Lian Li PC-50?

MANMAN
09-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Hello.
A while ago, I somehow managed to lose the screw for one of the feet on my Lian Li PC-50 which is no big issue, except I am unable to find out what kind of screws are used. I am not very good at this stuff, so I have brought another of the screws to a few shops, but they don't have a matching one.
So I would like to know what kind of screws are being used, so I hopefully can make my chassi a four-foot rather then a three-foot.

Lian Li Tech
09-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Hello.
A while ago, I somehow managed to lose the screw for one of the feet on my Lian Li PC-50 which is no big issue, except I am unable to find out what kind of screws are used. I am not very good at this stuff, so I have brought another of the screws to a few shops, but they don't have a matching one.
So I would like to know what kind of screws are being used, so I hopefully can make my chassi a four-foot rather then a three-foot.

Do you mean the PC-50 or PC-C50? The PC-50 is really one of our legacy cases. :)

If it is the PC-50 you will just need to drill the feet into the case. You can use any screw you like for this, as you will be drilling a new hole.

MANMAN
09-15-2014, 11:55 PM
It's the PC-50.
Why can't I use a screw? The other 3 are connected with a screw, but "a screw like this" is hard to come by. I have been in a few shops with one of the other screws, but they didn't have a match.
So the type of screw is no longer being produced?
The whole is there, the feet I have lying around here somewhere, I just need to know what type of screw I need. I have 3 of them already, but again, I don't know much about screws and I would also prefer not to drill a new hole when it's not needed.

Lian Li Tech
09-17-2014, 10:57 AM
It's the PC-50.
Why can't I use a screw? The other 3 are connected with a screw, but "a screw like this" is hard to come by. I have been in a few shops with one of the other screws, but they didn't have a match.
So the type of screw is no longer being produced?
The whole is there, the feet I have lying around here somewhere, I just need to know what type of screw I need. I have 3 of them already, but again, I don't know much about screws and I would also prefer not to drill a new hole when it's not needed.

Hi ManMan,

Can you post up a pic of the case as well as the bottom of the case? This would help me see what exactly you need to fix the feet.

Thanks