Longest WC3 Game ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest WC3 Game ever!

Sup guys...just felt liking writing about this. Right now, i am playing a game...well i finished yet i haven't left the game because there is some dude that put a hack and now even tho all his troops and buildings are gone...i still don't win...UNLESS he leaves ....well f**k him...i am levaing this game on for days if i have to...just because a guy can't take a lost and puts a hack because he sucks ass...doesn't make me leave. He is prolly mad beacuase is was talking sooo much smack at first; like say "gg " and "u lost" when I still was playing and the game reversed and we owned his ass. Well yea thats my story.
    - Damien

Go get 'em tiger!

:hammer:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Update...he left...LMAO!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!
      - Damien

Comment

did u save a replay?

Comment

NAW...for what... it was 1 hour of actual gameplay...and two hours of my troops standing around waiting for the player to log off...
          - Damien

Comment

tonight i played a solo WC3 game with a lvl 8 guy. I used my old account which sucked from my noob days...which is 52 wins and 104 loses (I am lvl 4). So the dude thought "heh ez win" and hour later i won!...WOOT!...I have the reply if anyone is interested...
            - Damien

Comment

I love WC3, not the best, but that's okay. I don't play ladder games or anything, I do the other maps everyone is making, more fun I think. I'm only a lvl2, but that's cuz I haven't played a ladder map for like months.

Who are you on Bnet? I'm the same as here. Maybe we'll see you online.

Comment

I play on the east as Flaco, and Dr.Scholls...and Amaretto on the West. You should get on more often its alot of fun...

The only thing that got me at first is the ill thinking players that swarm Battle.net. Calling everyone noobs and thinking they are better than everyone. I just ignore them but man at first i would go off on them because they type and think they are talking to a game but forget there is a real person on the other end. I beat them fair and square and name calling occurs then if i lose i say "gg" and they start saying that i suck blah blah blah.

I say get over it and ignore them....and laugh.

I had this one time in a solo game...i guy said i was lucky because i got him at the right time. I said to him "Lucky?...how about Better?"
                - Damien

Comment

Carb i saw you whisper...sorry i couldn't respond i was in the middle of battle...sry man...maybe i'll ctach you another time =)
                  - Damien

Comment

No worry's,

I jump in and outta games so quick, that I miss alot of messages myself. Good to see you on there tho. Next time.....

Comment

Working...
                    X