Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...with all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...with all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?

With all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?
    Myself I wanted to ask some simple questions and post some enquires, same way I offer some help within my huge expertise on hardware and software.. but, during last week of visiting this forum I noticed null activity.
    This makes me ask another question : Where is place for Lian-Li lovers :) to go for being more like community?

Re: ...with all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?

Originally posted by Piotr Kozlowski View Post
    With all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?
    Myself I wanted to ask some simple questions and post some enquires, same way I offer some help within my huge expertise on hardware and software.. but, during last week of visiting this forum I noticed null activity.
    This makes me ask another question : Where is place for Lian-Li lovers :) to go for being more like community?
    Hi Piotr,

Honestly, we have been behind on answering questions on this forum in the last week. We are just back from CES and got behind. It's not an excuse, but its what happened.

I hope that we can make it up to you.

Comment

Working...
    X