PDA

View Full Version : OK...Secret Mens' Business

Oldbugger
01-19-2002, 12:13 PM
What is it that really gets to you about women???????

Oldbugger
01-19-2002, 12:27 PM
first up....no matter how high I jump...itsa still not high enough

they always manage to see a dark side to you havin' a few beers with the mates

don't dare spend any of your (collective) money without assessing the impact on her hairdressing regime

if you really have to have the car serviced...why does it take 3 mates and 4 slabs of beer???? really!!!

f&*^%ck what next...she'll question the NEED for a new 20Gigahurts PC with 300Gig raid array and a gforce 27....SHHHIIIITTTT...has she no UNDERSTANDING

Albinus
01-19-2002, 01:25 PM
Sounds to me like you've had a falling out with the missus Oldbugger :o

Andy
01-19-2002, 01:30 PM
What is it that really gets to you about women???????

the fact that they ALWAYS, unconditionally change their mind at one stage or another

albi, i think you hit the nail on the head ;)

Wiggo
01-19-2002, 03:29 PM
They're just naturally that way and somebody should answer for it. :hmph:
Other than us poor blokes anyway. :D
<center>:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:</center>

Anonymous
01-19-2002, 07:26 PM
Women. :hmph:

No not really... I've actually spent 5 minutes here trying to work out what to type, but maybe that it's - The fact that they are so confusing.

Olie
01-19-2002, 08:41 PM
Women. :hmph:

No not really... I've actually spent 5 minutes here trying to work out what to type, but maybe that it's - The fact that they are so confusing.

exactly

"cheery-->unhappy"
yes--->no
and the cycle continues

MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND WOMAN! :angryfire

Anonymous
01-19-2002, 09:06 PM
Maybe we shouldn't be so critical of them, they should just come with a manual I think...

Andy
01-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Maybe we shouldn't be so critical of them, they should just come with a manual I think...

umm.. well the manual would be bigger than the printed version of the britannica encyclopedia me thin... rekons

Mr. C
01-19-2002, 10:29 PM

They, in fact came with a very comprehensive instruction manual__however, we have yet to determine which undisclosed blackhole in space they were deposited in.:laugh:

Kay
01-19-2002, 10:34 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: Why are you picking on us :cry: :cry: :cry:

Andy
01-19-2002, 10:55 PM
OI! secret men's business, no women allowed :p ;)

Kay
01-19-2002, 11:20 PM
says who? :hmph:

Mr. C
01-19-2002, 11:32 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: Why are you picking on us :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you Kay for summing up the purpose of this thread so concisely.
Why are you picking on us?

JealousMidget
01-20-2002, 12:43 AM
Looks like it gonna get ugly in here :eye:

Mr. C
01-20-2002, 02:03 AM
LOL
Beware: I been in a crappy mood all day:laugh:

Oldbugger
01-20-2002, 05:44 AM
Yeah, the wicked witch of Wanniassa left me a bit bruised and battered.....
Kay...not pickin on ya....just trying to come to grips with the unfathomable.....(and no-one has said that that's bad)...its just...I wish the rules wouldn't change just when I get the gist of things......

The Wizard
01-20-2002, 07:12 AM
women, aarrrgghhhh :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: can't live with em, can't slit their throats. :knife:

**Little known fact**
--Women are actually born with an instinctive ability for cardio-extraction and disintigration--
i.e. they know how to rip your heart out and destroy it.:hmph:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 07:29 AM
TELL ME THIS!!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT US? :p

The Wizard
01-20-2002, 07:38 AM
TELL ME THIS!!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT US? :p

1. make our own food
2. clean our own place (laundry etc)
3. masturbate more.

thats about it.

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 08:16 AM
Wasn't that what women were put on this earth to do?
(in a man's mind I thought that was our/woman's job)

The Wizard
01-20-2002, 08:33 AM
well, other than the whole not being able to reproduce without females thing, men would be able to get along without them. even tho (at least to me) there isn't much better in life than to go to sleep next to a woman who loves you and wake up to her in the morning. but that is companionship, which can't be replaced. but i could live without the *****ing, nagging, complaining, changing of rules, lockdown etc.

"women marry men expecting to change them,
while men marry women marry women expecting them to stay the same. niether happens."

i am quite bitter right now, women have been the thorn in my side lately. aarrgghhh.:hmph:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 09:05 AM
I don't think there is any point in agrueing this point with you guys, as we have our thoughts of what you guys do to piss up off and you have yours, and in the end we never understand each other most times as our emotions and feelings differ so much from each others

The Wizard
01-20-2002, 09:13 AM
I don't think there is any point in agrueing this point with you guys, as we have our thoughts of what you guys do to piss up off and you have yours, and in the end we never understand each other most times as our emotions and feelings differ so much from each others

dont get me wrong, there are guys out there that know nothing about how to treat a lady. but for those of us nice guys who finish LAST, this crap is getting old. :hammer:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 09:19 AM
It works vice-versa too you know :?:

JealousMidget
01-20-2002, 10:06 AM
Nah, women are just evil.

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 10:12 AM
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with being evil, and besides isnt that what you like most about us women :p

JealousMidget
01-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Not exactly...:rolleyes:

Oldbugger
01-20-2002, 11:15 AM
Evil NO

playful ... yes
sexy... definitely yes
understanding of the male ethic.... yes
sexy... yes
a mother when we need it ...yes
a lover (of the ***** variety or otherwise) when we want one....yes
did I mention sexy????
but most of all a friend. a confidante, someone we trust...YES
did I mention sexy????

anyway...now that we can't have that...what about....hmmmm (haven't worked that out yet.....and I doubt I will)

Wiggo
01-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Mmmmm..........
Might be time for the bouncers about now me thinks. :D
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Synthetic
01-20-2002, 11:57 AM
Evil NO

playful ... yes
sexy... definitely yes
understanding of the male ethic.... yes
sexy... yes
a mother when we need it ...yes
a lover (of the ***** variety or otherwise) when we want one....yes
did I mention sexy????
but most of all a friend. a confidante, someone we trust...YES
did I mention sexy????

anyway...now that we can't have that...what about....hmmmm (haven't worked that out yet.....and I doubt I will)
what about sexy?
and i agree with...umm...u. and..well every male in here:)
argh! fukn women....whats with their mind games? thats the worst....

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 12:29 PM
I have to agree with you whole heartedly Oldbugger.

I only have one problem, cant help ya out with the sexy bit, you have to make that choice.

Maybe if you guys would concertrate a little bit more on what we're saying then you would understand us and it wouldnt sound like mind games

Mr. C
01-20-2002, 02:14 PM
1. make our own food
2. clean our own place (laundry etc)
3. masturbate more.

thats about it.

So your saying the biggest difference is no one would harp on me about spending all day in front of the computer:?:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 03:14 PM
Nothing wrong with doing that Mr C, I do it :D

Kay
01-20-2002, 03:22 PM
The very biggest difference seems to be the listening arguement, we like to talk things over, guys seem to like taking direct action, we get very annoyed when you guys brush us off and wont listen.......and i don't mean the pretence of listening with the occasional nod of the head, I mean really listen to what we say, we don't need a solution, we just need you to communicate :angel:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 04:12 PM
Well said dear *nods head* :cackle:

Beefy
01-20-2002, 06:40 PM
hehehe.. this thread sounds like fun.. no-one pay any serious attention to what I have to say here...

Men don't listen enough to women? You'd be surprised how hard it is to listen to complaints for around 8 hours of the day.. Get up in the morning.. whine whine whine.. go to work and get some peace... come home at night, whine whine whine... go to bed (alone, of course).... etc...

That's another thing.. when there's a fight, why do guys always get kicked out on the couch? COS WE ARE BEING CONSIDERATE! even though there was just a huge argument, guys are nice enough to go off somewhere else, and let the lady have the bed..

Umm.. what else...

I'll think of something...

Kay
01-20-2002, 06:42 PM
good thing you found your couch to hide behind beefy.......you are going to need it very soon :(

Beefy
01-20-2002, 06:48 PM
oh, so it's not enough that I have to sleep on it, now i'm being forced to hide behind it? what's next?

Kay
01-20-2002, 06:51 PM
an apology? You know sooner or later you are going to make one :angel:

Beefy
01-20-2002, 06:54 PM
'i don't think so.. I haven't done anything wrong..'

that seems to be what we say all the time, isn't it? and most of the time it's actually true.. we try to please, but when women change their minds every 2 minutes, it makes things hard. Then when we ask what we did wrong, you don't tell us. which is just stupid really... how are you supposed to resolve something when you don't know what is wrong? then you get really really moody (more than usual.. however you manage to achieve that..) and don't talk to us at all..

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Ive never kicked the other half out of the bed, its big enough for both of us!!!

Beefy
01-20-2002, 06:57 PM
obviously haven't had much of a fight then.. good for you.. :thumb:

Kay
01-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Its the other way around at my house :(

Andy
01-20-2002, 07:32 PM
i was gonna put this in the jokes thread but i think its mopre appropriate here:

a note from men to women

1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Do not ask us. We refuse to answer.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, Put it down.

3. Do not cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then, you are stuck with her.

4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to; expect an answer you do not want to hear.

6. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

7. Do not ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.

8. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

9. Shopping is not a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

10. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

11. You have enough clothes.

12. You have too many shoes.

13. Crying is blackmail.

14. Your ex-boyfriend is an idiot.

15. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!

16. No, we do not know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.

17. Most guys own three pairs of shoes-what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

18. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

19. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That is what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

20. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.

21. Check your oil.

22. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz together.

23. No, it does not matter which quiz.

24. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.

25. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

26. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done-not both.

27. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

28. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

29. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.

30. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.

31. If it itches, it will be scratched.

32. If it is OUR house, I do not understand why MY stuff gets thrown in the closet/attic/basement.

33. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

34. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 07:32 PM
obviously haven't had much of a fight then.. good for you.. :thumb:

Ummmmm...........I didnt say that

The Wizard
01-21-2002, 12:13 AM
i was gonna put this in the jokes thread but i think its mopre appropriate here:

a note from men to women

1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Do not ask us. We refuse to answer.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, Put it down.

3. Do not cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then, you are stuck with her.

4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to; expect an answer you do not want to hear.

6. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

7. Do not ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.

8. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

9. Shopping is not a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

10. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

11. You have enough clothes.

12. You have too many shoes.

13. Crying is blackmail.

14. Your ex-boyfriend is an idiot.

15. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!

16. No, we do not know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.

17. Most guys own three pairs of shoes-what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

18. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

19. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That is what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

20. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.

21. Check your oil.

22. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz together.

23. No, it does not matter which quiz.

24. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.

25. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

26. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done-not both.

27. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

28. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

29. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.

30. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.

31. If it itches, it will be scratched.

32. If it is OUR house, I do not understand why MY stuff gets thrown in the closet/attic/basement.

33. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

34. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

i've heard that one before, and it is SOOO true!!! especially the "come to us only if you have a problem you need solved, thats what we do" and the "if we ask what is wrong and you say nothing" one. so very very true

JealousMidget
01-21-2002, 04:19 PM
I believe a ways back, I saide that women were evil. Maybe they are just psychotic. :hmph:

wuntvor
01-21-2002, 04:34 PM
bipolar, the lot of em ;)

Wiggo's-sister
01-21-2002, 05:28 PM
:hmph: you guys are nasty, so very nasty................not all women are the same

Andy
01-21-2002, 05:46 PM
but in general, women are evil :devil: :devil:, EVIL I TELLS YOU!!!!

Olie
01-21-2002, 07:34 PM
interesting andy

a nice read :)

Wiggo's-sister
01-21-2002, 07:54 PM
:argue: Not from where Im sitting it aint!!!!!!!

Kay
01-21-2002, 09:04 PM
Some of the answers are true though.........it just depends on which way you view them :(