PC-O7S availability (USA)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-O7S availability (USA)?

I have not seen any date of availability for the PC-O7S - I have custom built a high-end PC for my fiancee (and she is used to consoles and thus totally psyched about the console form factor PC-O series from Lian Li, especially loving the clear side panel and that it can be wall-mounted!).
    Right now everything is inside a plastic container (yes, for real! But with holes, good ventilation, works great but looks ugly) - I need a PC-O7S ASAP!

But if it takes another month to wait for the case to be available, I'll just build my own :/

Many thanks in advance for a reply on availability of this case in the USA!

Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

Hi Max,

We originally planned to have the PC-O7S as well as the rest of the O Series available in February. However, the West Coast port strike put a serious and uncertain delay on the availability in the US. Thankfully, that labor dispute has been resolved and the PC-O7S and other O Series chassis will be available at places like Newegg in early April.

So yes, it will be another month until you would be buy. :(

P.S. I would love to see your plastic container build.

Originally posted by max2go View Post
    I have not seen any date of availability for the PC-O7S - I have custom built a high-end PC for my fiancee (and she is used to consoles and thus totally psyched about the console form factor PC-O series from Lian Li, especially loving the clear side panel and that it can be wall-mounted!).
    Right now everything is inside a plastic container (yes, for real! But with holes, good ventilation, works great but looks ugly) - I need a PC-O7S ASAP!

But if it takes another month to wait for the case to be available, I'll just build my own :/

Many thanks in advance for a reply on availability of this case in the USA!

Comment

Can you tell something about the availability for the the PC-O7S in Europe in general (and especially Germany :))?

Comment

Hi Widersacher,

The PC-O7S and the rest of the O Series will be available at CaseKing in less than two weeks. :)

Originally posted by Widersacher View Post
        Can you tell something about the availability for the the PC-O7S in Europe in general (and especially Germany :))?

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply. Where can i get additional lian li pci e extender cables (also Caseking?). I would like to mount my sli system in this beauty.

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
          Hi Widersacher,

The PC-O7S and the rest of the O Series will be available at CaseKing in less than two weeks. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Widersacher View Post
            Thanks for the fast reply. Where can i get additional lian li pci e extender cables (also Caseking?). I would like to mount my sli system in this beauty.
            Hi Widersacher,

Caseking won't have the individual PCI-E extender cables in stock, at least at current. You could order from us directly, but that would not likely be the cheapest option due to shipping. I would suggest purchasing 3rd party cables. I believe there are some already available at CaseKing.

Comment

Thank you for this information. I have been curious about the status of these cases since the February release date was announced. A few of my friends, along with myself, will be picking up one of the O series so I will pass this on to them.

Thanks again,
              Garza

Comment

Working...
              X