No announcement yet.

The most impressive sounding MP3 on your system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most impressive sounding MP3 on your system?

The most impressive sounding MP3 on my system (Sound Blaster Live, Altec Lansing ADA890's in Dolby Digital mode) is...

The Techno Rave Entrance from Blade! :thumb:

ummm -thinks-...pass..
    most of mine are just songs..cant say they sound real "impressive"...in the sense u r talking anyway

Comment

woofer excursion test

a MUST for any1 with a sub/large speakers

guarenteed to bring trhe house down
      TT Original

Comment

Sounds smiliar to my Ultimate Bass Test mp3.

Comment

we tried it at one of our disco's

the iron roof was a shaking

a were we "ummm they don't sound too good"
          'what?, i cant hear you! turn it down my stomach hurts from the bass!"
          TT Original

Comment

i've finally managed to get the upmix to my 6.1 card to 7.1 speaker set, and it is awsome. It now sounds better playing songs through windows media 9 especially as it has cmss support and for 7.1 speaker sets and complex quality codecs. Its no longer in your face loud, but more controlled and the two front left right tweeeters for crisp high fidelity really work well. Im happy bunny
            I downloaded the Pure shores by All Saints as mp3 stereo 192kbps compression. I then set the audio conversion format to 96khz sampling frequency wav stereo at 24 bits per sample. bearing in mind it took up 152 megabytes of memory a nice chunk outta my hard disk but a 4960 kbps. Already it sounds as clear as it possibly can through my analogue stereo connection yet, buti can't wait till i upgrade to the td7700 decoder to pass through to digital connection. its so exciting. i love it... mind you i don't know whether my speakers physically support beyond the 48000khz so i wouldn't notice a difference anyway.

i chose the t7700 7.1 speaker set

Comment

Was it really necessary to bring back a two-year-old post to say that?

Comment

Working...
              X