Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC-A75 compatible with Supermicro X10DRX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-A75 compatible with Supermicro X10DRX?

Supermicro is notorious for its "Proprietary" motherboard sizes, and I've been stung before 6 years ago when I tried to fit an X8DAH in a PC-A20 (hint: it doesn't fit). As far as I can tell the X10DRX is only 1cm taller than standard HPTX, although it's not clear to me if it's at the top or bottom of the motherboard, relative to the I/O shield and slots.

It appears the PC-A75 is quite roomy, and looks to have at least extra space at the top of the case above the I/O panel. Would the X10DRX fit, or is the positioning of the I/O panel going to mess with things? I'd like to be 120% sure before plonking down the kind of cash required to buy both a case like that and a motherboard like that, if you can understand.

Re: PC-A75 compatible with Supermicro X10DRX?

Hi. That is a good question. I wish I had a good answer.
    There are just too many variations of board and case, I can't know them all.
    You will have to write to support, sorry.
    They are slow to answer but very precise and literal. Ask them exactly what you need to know.
    Lian-Li Global | Contact us

Use an email with no spaces, ,, ., _, -, or any special characters at all.

Let me know next week if they have not answered. And good luck.

Thanks
    Kip

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      Let me know next week if they have not answered. And good luck.

Thanks
      Kip
      I started looking into this again 4 weeks ago, and sent a mail using the website contact form that you linked. However, I haven't had a reply yet (and no, it's not in my spam folder). Should I try again?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Hey Muf, you still haven't heard from tech support on this issue? Can you PM me the email address you used when you submitted your support ticket? I'll see if I can prod them to escalate your case.

Comment

Working...
          X