Just having a whinge..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just having a whinge..

Had our first really hot day this summer here over the weekend.. I happened to have a LAN at the same time.. It's not good when everyone's computer is 5-15 degrees above normal.. My CPU even got up to 58 degrees celcius, when it usually peaks at 42 or so... not good..

Now that's high! What is your cpu cooler then?

Comment

using a FOP32.... i had my CPU overclocked 100Mhz and it used to run around 40... but over the weekend everyone's PC was running really hot.. not just mine...

Comment

You could have clocked it back?

Comment

I ended up underclocking it.. that's how worried I was.. :)

Comment

WOW what was the temparature outside?

Comment

i think it was about 34 C or so... fairly warm...

Comment

Gee, another Victorian whinging about normal Summer temperatures :D
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Overhere in the netherlands it is still about 5 degrees!

Comment

hehehe.. yeah.. this ain't no normal summer for us.. you're having extreme heat up there, we ain't having heat at all.. so far this summer we've seen three days above 30 C.... that's how sad it is... it even snowed in some parts around here at christmas...

The heat only lased one day.. today it's gone really cold again...

Comment

I wish you a cold summer!

Comment

Beefy...I just had to replace my old FOP32 cause it could cut the summer heat.......and that was only with a TB1200. Might be time to look at a better cooler....I went with the Swiftech MCXC370...great cooler but a bit expensive. There are lots of good coolers out there which are a generation newer than the FOP and still reasonably cheap.

Good luck

Comment

hmmm. might just have to do that.. thanks oldbugger.. :thumb:

Comment

35c inside my house here atm and probably 4-5c hotter outside. :(
                            <center> </center>

Comment

it's now about 17 C outside... i had the gas heater on at home when I had lunch...

Comment

Working...
                              X