Does ANYONE know??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ANYONE know??

Does anyone know of which search engine or web site to find people that doesn't cost anything??????
    I'm trying to find out what area someone lives to make sure I'm NO where near. VERY INPORTANT!

There are certainly search engines designed to do this.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

There's a few tools to get you started.
    The problem is, there are so many people with the same name. You are really going to need some cross-reference information to have much real success. Perhaps an email address or something can really narrow things down.

Just searching for Betty Stewart (just a for-instance) is going to come up with a lot of names. If you knew what town or state, you can narrow it down a bit.

My wife had a bit of luck tracking down some old classmates using the tools at bigfoot.com, but only by emailing each and every one of the folks not excluded by middle initial and asking, "are you the Jane Doe that went to ____ High School & graduated in 19__?"

Amazing how many people replied to her email just to wish her luck!

She did find a couple of the folks that she still keeps in touch with today.

Good luck!
    Any cross-references you can come up with other than just a name will help immensely. Because it sounds like you don't want to actually contact this person to confirm a search engine hit.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Your correct, I really do not want to see this person, but I do need to know where he is. Do you think these search engines can still help if the person you are looking for is in prison or correction facility? I've tried to find out about inmates, but didn't have much luck.

But again thanks

Comment

That is an interesting question!

I don't know if inmates might be protected by some law from such things or not? Wouldn't surprise me - often it seems criminals have more rights than the rest of us.

If the individual in question is a "confinee", might it be possible to request information from the Dept. of Corrections or something like that?

I don't know, sorry.
        But that could be a good course to pursue, unless these folks are protected.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I think he got out, and I just checked a few of your links and so far three hits, two of which are in the same area, actually in the very area he should be, and the other is exactly where I DON"T want him to be. So looks like I just find what I'm looking for, for better or worse.......:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

Working...
          X