What size adapter do I need for a Soundblaster Audigy 2 for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size adapter do I need for a Soundblaster Audigy 2 for

I am going to be using my new Soundblaster Audigy 2 to lay down some guitar tracks. But I need to know what size is on the back of the card so that I can get the RIGHT adapter!! Is the size of the hole in the back of the sound card a 1/8 or 3.5mm hole??? (I will have a 1/4 female on the other end that my guitar will plug into) Please post if you can help. Thanks.
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

just go down to your local dickies store (in aus) and buy a 3.5mm to the bigger chunker adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by SegiY
      just go down to your local dickies store (in aus) and buy a 3.5mm to the bigger chunker adapter.
      Actually I am in the US! We have a store chain called Radio Shack.....I just needed the size. So I guess it is 3.5mm male that fits into the back of the sound card?? So I would neeed a 3.5mm male to 1\4 inch female adapter. If that is right. Thanks for the info!
      Here are my specs:
      System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

3.5mm = 1/8" ;)

Comment

Working...
        X