Hitman 2 V1.01 No-CD Out at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman 2 V1.01 No-CD Out at last!

If you've patch Hitman 2 with the latest official version 1.01 patch, you may have been waiting for the v1.01 No-CD to come out so you can put away your Hitman 2 CD and play without it.

The No-CD has finally come out after several weeks, and it's available here, right down the bottom of the page.

Installation is as per usual, replace your original Hitman2.exe (back it up first) with this No-CD modified Hitman2.exe and away you go without the CD in the drive :)
    My Machine

The other day i was debating on buying the game or not...is it any good?
    - Damien

Comment

Very good game - quite addictive, effects are good and the snipers rock :D
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

If you like the music from the game, here are the instructions on how to extract it.

It gets a bit cryptic, but the program they're referring to in that link is here, it's called Extractor 2.34, and it's about halfway down that page (which is in czech).
        My Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
          Very good game - quite addictive, effects are good and the snipers rock :D
          Thx there Mr. T i am prolly gonna pick it up today...
          - Damien

Comment

It's awesome :).

I'd have to recommend it to everyone :D.

Comment

I have Hitman 2 and I love it. It's not too easy either. Some missions are downright difficult! Gotta do some thinking.(I may be old but I sure am slow!) It has an excellent plot and the graphics and music are stunning. :shoot3:

Comment

Well... I can't really agree with you on the plot issue... it does have some interesting turns towards the end... but it's pretty sketchy at best.

But it's still a kickass game :D.

Comment

The plot in the original wasnt too entertaining either. The interactivity and different paths you can take was.

I love it when people put some thought into something.

Sick game(s).

Comment

Just bought Hitman 2 and it's version 1.02 so I have to play it with my CD drive roaring!! Whats the point of having EAX, 5.1 surround effects etc. when you can't hear them over your CDROM!... well, without annoying the neigbours with gunshots and stuff! Just have to wait for a new patch.

Comment

Hmm...I can't seem to find the 1.02 Patch (not the No-Cd...the actual upgrade to 1.02). It must be that new retail versions are 1.02, because I don't think an update patch has been released for older versions.
                      My Machine

Comment

Working...
                      X