Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting a new case.............

Hi,

New here and I am building my first computer. I am currently using a Gateway system and while it's good for most things it's not great for doing high end graphics so I decided to do it myself. I have everything except for the case.

I rather like the Gateway case but the back port plate is a part of the case, I can not take it off, it's part of the molded back end. So that's a bummer.

I really like all the tool-less features that the case has. Tool-less entry, drive bays and card add on area all tool-less. I like USB in front and I like the coated steel interior instead of aluminum. So if there is anyone out there that has an inkling of a case that might offer these things I would be grateful.

The system will be a Pentium IV on a Gigabyte MB and DDR RAM. It's gonna be a killer system, so I want the case to mirror that. Oh, I am NOT into side windows though, just doesn't do it for me!!

Here is a link to Newegg.com to a page that has one that I like but my GAWD, the price tag is painful!! Any help is appreciated!!

Richard ;)

I'd rather go with one of these but that's just a personal thing though do get two 80mm fans to fill that front intake and rear exhaust fan positions. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Try this one, I have it and I love it.

Comment

Yes any type/brand of UNEEC case will do and the choices of styles is stagering depending on ya access on brand names (here in Australia we now have a wide variety of brands to choice from) and these are now the cases that I build systems into unless someone has a custom request (which usually turns into a custom pain in the butt tryin' to get the thing cool). :thumb: :devil:

BTW I have nothing against Lian Li cases either except their price here but I rather the strenght of 1mm steel myself as accidents will and do occur.[/i] :cry:

<center> </center>

Comment

Working...
        X