Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most played/anticipated game(s) at the moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most played/anticipated game(s) at the moment...

Just curious to see what everyone is playing a lot of at the moment... Doesn't matter which system the game is on, just wanna know what's managed to keep you occupied lately... or what you are looking forward to playing when it comes out..

I've been playing a fair bit of Ghost Recon on PC and SSX: Tricky on PS2.. Waiting for FFX to be released in Australia so I can give that a good working over...

TFC 2 and SOF 2 for me
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Well I just purchased Diablo II (yeah I know it's been out for ages), looking forward to Unreal 2 to come out (especially the single player aspect) :shoot2: :thumb:

Comment

Playing a lot of Diablo2 at the moment and am waiting for Neverwinter Nights to finally make it to the streets.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

NWN isn't looking so good anymore.. I mean, it'll be a great game, but there was a big problem that cropped up a while ago.. here's a copy of what Gamespy had to say about it:

Neverwinter Nights recently hit another snag when BioWare announced that they were ending their publishing contract with Interplay. Unfortunately, Interplay owns the exclusive license to the Forgotten Realms for the next few years. Hopefully, the two companies will reconcile, or the licensing situation will change so that BioWare can potentially find a new publisher and the suffering of fans can end.

From what i've seen of it so far, it looks like a great game. I know many people, myself included, who have been waiting for this for a long time now. Sadly, if/when it finally makes it out, unless they fix it up a little, it sounds like it might be a little dated...

Comment

playing:
            MAx PAyne
            Tony HAwk Pro Skater 2
            Quake 1
            Ghost recon demo
            Rainbow 6 - Black thawn

looking foward to:
            UNREAL 2
            SOF 2
            TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              Just curious to see what everyone is playing a lot of at the moment... Doesn't matter which system the game is on, just wanna know what's managed to keep you occupied lately... or what you are looking forward to playing when it comes out..

I've been playing a fair bit of Ghost Recon on PC and SSX: Tricky on PS2.. Waiting for FFX to be released in Australia so I can give that a good working over...
              Tr... tr.... Tricky!!!

Love it, play it whenever I can.

Comment

playing mech commander 2 and black & white atm

always on the lookout for RPG and strategy games :D

Comment

It's TRICKY!!!!

hehe.. at least someone understands me.. :D

Just got my hands on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault full version.. Now here is a game that beats Wolfenstein hands down.. started going through the single player campaign, it's great...

Comment

Beefy how often do you buy a new game?
                    TT Original

Comment

Buy a new game? let's see.. in the last 6 months I bought..... 2 PC games.... :) Wolf and Diablo II Expansion.

Comment

I gotta admit I have been found guilty for actually buying a few games lately and within a month of each other :eek: what can I say I bought T2 cause it is good over a LAN (pitty no-one really played it (with the latest version) @ MORB II) still plays good on the NET though even with high pings. And Diablo 2 I bought about a week ago (needed a good single player game so I could ramp up the d/loads ;-) ) That's my excuse anyhow :D

Comment

SimGolf! God that game is wierd hehe

As for peeps playing Ghost Recon, how do you finish lvl 14? i kill lots of peeps and still dont clear the pass's. There are no red dots on the indicator at the pass areas and they still dont get cleared.

Comment

hehe.. speaking of SimGolf, here's what <a href="http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-01-18&res=l" target="_blank">Penny Arcade</a> think on the subject... pretty funny

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X