NBA Live 2003 - Impressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Live 2003 - Impressed!

While away on holidays I stopped in at Target (Australia's Walmart) and picked up NBA Live 2003 and 007 - Nightfire. While I haven't had a chance to try the latter yet, I fired up NBA Live 2003 straight away and its nothing short of brilliant, gameplay and graphics wise.

The most impressive part was the game though is its R n B style sound track. If you are a Rhythm 'n' Beat type person, you will love all the timely tracks from artists such as Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg and so on. I am about to search these forums for the program which Persian Immortal suggested could rip tracks from games, I just hope it works... ;)

Top marks to EA Sport for this title!

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Sounds like a good game. The way to rip tracks from EA games (among others) is by using Game Audio Player.
    My Machine

Comment

Originally posted by PersianImmortal
      Sounds like a good game. The way to rip tracks from EA games (among others) is by using Game Audio Player.
      I tried using GAP and didn't have much luck. I'll have another try soon.
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Firstly make sure you download all the plugins that are available for GAP (available from the same site).

I don't have NBA Live, but it should work like this:

1. Open GAP and click the Playlist icon (5th icon from the left).

2. Click the Scan Directory icon (7th icon from the left) and go to the root directory for the game (e.g C:\Program Files\EA Games\NFSHP2). It should start scanning through all the directories and list any audio/music files it finds in the playlist.

3. To listen to a track, highlight it and press Play. To rip/convert it, highlight it and press the Convert icon (7th from right).

Will that work for NBA Live?
        My Machine

Comment

No luck, I'll just wait for your guide ;)
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Actually all the new releases from EA SPORT is really great,
            NHL 2003
            NBA 2003
            Madden NFL 2003
            FIFA 2003

I've got em all and they are all awesome with extreme graphics
            and a gameplay to die for! Not to mention the sound... :thumb:

:cheers:

Comment

I would have said the same for EA Sports since way back when NBA Live 95 was released, it's still a good game! :p
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

We have Target in the US Mr.Tweak...

About the games..i was thinking of gettinf Madden...guess i can't think anymore...Splinter Cell and Madden...soon to be on my list of games.
                - Damien

Comment

Tweak - damn straight on the NBA Live 2003, its awesome, i can't get over the goodness of that game, the EA Sports game series have truly come a long way!

and yer i love the rolling beats u get with the game! just got my hands on fifa so i guess i will try that out too, i have NHL, it was good..

all i can say against em is that they seem to be cranking them out like a factory all the games work the same just a different sport at the focus.

Comment

This screenie shows Clark (Dallas Franchise year 2013) making the impossible 3 pointer on the buzzer!!!

He was a 3rd string guard with nothing special in shooting or 3 pointers. He was truely DA MAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X