Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want Santa to leave under the tree???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want Santa to leave under the tree???

I hope he robs nVidia on the way to Australia and brings me a brand new GeForce FX, reference will do - I don't even want a box, just remember the static bag. :D

What do you want?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

:smokin: hope he pays a visit to the AMD proto lab for a 2 gig HAMMER+ mobo, for me........................Intel's due a shakeup.
    Good for buzzz...........and DLAB!:laugh:

Comment

i want the $1300 worth of audio equiptment sitting in my sack from santa..... and the keys to my car are in there too :p

ahhh, yeah.... dont ask how i know that's there :rolleyes2

WISH LIST:
      a new PC....... yeah something half decent would be nice or a new mouse would do me just fine.
      After extensive test driving of it last night. 2002 Mustang Cobra Convertable :eek: :eek: :flames:
      TT Original

Comment

Enough cash to start my own ISP:rolleyes:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

A new body..........with a spare ;)

Comment

I want people to stop thinking only of themselves....
            If someone is angry with you...try and think why?
            If someone is sad...feel sad with them and try and help them.
            If someone is sick....pray for their cure.
            If someone is down and out...lend them a helping hand.
            If someone is old...respect their experiences...they've probably done things you haven't even thought of yet.
            If someone is happy...share in their happiness.
            Most of all remember we all start out the same and there but for the grace of GOD goes you...in different circumstances...

Have a happy Xmas and please be careful...you ALL are important to someone...

Comment

Ummmm...............I wouldn't mind one of my teeth back, although I think it's lying somewhere at the pub atm :(

Comment

This jacket :thumb:
                <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
                <P ALIGN=CENTER>
                <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
                </script>
                </P>
                <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

Just the right colours too. :thumb:

Comment

under my what do I want to bring me........

lets see: A hummer will do me nice... (no guys not that type of hummer... I already have plenty of those) no the truck!!

A maid that will clean my house forever and cook dinner and wash clothes and do everything that I do everyday... so I would have more time to play on the computer....

lets see; what else... ohhhh plenty of cash.... cash will do really good too so I could go out and buy everything else that forgot to put under the tree for me!!

Comment

Our kids faces......:D ,:) , ,:thumb: ,: party ha ,:D , &:bounce2: , Xmas morn............

Most of All......

Comment

Ahh yes Dlab... nothing better than that!

Comment

Only one thing better than that, and that's no fighting between them.

So I had a fabulous day, no fighting and the kids enjoyed their day.

Comment

Fighting.............I'm from a ranching family, We have ways of dealing with this........a burlap bag & and a trip to the pasture...

That and they'll know I'll :laugh: it.

All and all a good year and Mom's already planning a new years barbi with the tree (her annual theropy)............

On to the new............

Comment

i would like Santa to have left me $999999999999999.00 gift certificate to every book store in the Anime world. a better comp the the one i have woulda been cool.... Burlap? the last time it was nylon...;)

Comment

Working...
                              X