Splinter Cell Demo - VGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Demo - VGA

A bios hack has been developed to overcome the "green" you see in these screens. or there is hardware mod's like xVGA and that also overcome this green.

maybe you should think before you speak because there is always someone that is going to know more about it then you.

Bob

i think this belongs here :)
    TT Original

Comment

Well, the reason i think it should be ported is so i can make use of my Ti4600...
      - Damien

Comment

You guys know there is a Splinter Cell PC demo out right? Take a look at www.splintercell.com

I've downloaded it. It runs and looks the same on my machine. I'm running a 1Ghz Athlon, with 256Mb of PC133, with a GeForce 4 ti4200.

Comment

Ya i Dled thing last week and have been playing that same demo ever since
          - Damien

Comment

I've got and finished the Xbox version, and boy is it an awesome game. However, I downloaded the PC demo and didn't think much of it. They didn't really give you enough to play and it didn't show the game off to its full potential. Don't judge the game based on this demo, the real thing is much, much better.

Comment

Working...
            X