No announcement yet.

What do you have planned for New Year's Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you have planned for New Year's Eve?

I haven't really decided yet, but seeing I have Wiggo and Kay here there'll definately be some serious drinking going on.

That's the way. :)

I don't usually know what i'm doing until the day before. This year I'll probably end up here in Hamilton going to some dodgy party somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
      I haven't really decided yet, but seeing I have Wiggo and Kay here there'll definately be some serious drinking going on.
      How many cases is Wiggo going to bring of his home brew
      <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
      <P ALIGN=CENTER>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
      </script>
      </P>
      <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

i WAS going to go to the falls festival but decided against it.

I will most likely just go down to the pub and drink myself under the table.

I have a planned pass out spot and everything.

Comment

PaRtY

out at dingo whoop whoop, map looks like one of those mazes where you have to get from the outside into the centre. without running into any dead ends.

ah well, better than slamo's plans :p
          TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            None, so he'll just have to put up with the imitation stuff or.................... port or.............. whatever else I find in the cupboard. :D

Then again we may just find somewhere else to party on at.

Comment

Undecided at this stage, probably drinking a lot wherever I end up... :)
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                dd[/size]]
                None actually as it doesn't travel all that well and would need a week to settle again but a few OP Rums sound good though. :devil win
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Hi hope all had an enjoyable Xmas and my
                  best wishes for the New Year to all

Well street party here, we shall be going if the weather is 0k.

The Glenelg Highway is detoured and in the main street is turned into a mall for the evening.
                  Sitting at tables drinking in the middle of the street, has a funny felling about it, l always seem to be l00king over my shoulder, waiting for a B Double to roar through, after a few drinks l seem to settle down.
                  There's a Pub one end, cafe at the other and band will be in the middle.

And a grand or so's worth of fireworks at midnight, all free not bad for a town of just 500

l'll let you how l wake up if thats l get any sleep at all.
                  A lot of ppl walk up Piccaninny, a small mountain only 200m. high to watch the sun rise next morning
                  l will be there, fit or not

cheers pdv :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                  X