Online Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Game

8 Anyone interested to be part of new open source online game design & development?

This thread maybe better off in the Gaming forums. ;)

Comment

And maybe you would like to tell us all a little more about it...
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

This game will have features fimiliar to the famous GTA3 games, but yet distinguish on its own. Ever play a game where players can be a real criminal? Well, almost real. The game will be hosted on a dedicated server where each players can logged into the server and play.

How to play? The outcome will be unlimited because the game will assume everything in real life. Player can choose to be law enforcer, investigating other players, or live a simple live as a shop owner, waiting to be extorted by other players. And not forgeting the notorious gangster. Players will be able to choose different play style.

For example, let said I'm one of the player, I can choose a ordinary guy as a starter. Then I will open a shop, doing legal business, in the game of course. And then, later in the game, I might turn this "legal" business into something "illegal" at my own will. Take this example of the game we will be playing for the next century. Everybody logged into the server and assume their role in the game, and who know who will become the kingpin at the end of the game. Did I said end of the game? Well... I don't think the game will end. :)

More creative ideas are welcome. Preliminary investigation is underway.

Comment

Working...
        X