Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlon XP2800+ @ over 2700MHz anyone?

Ya just have to check this out if ya an Extreme Overclocker. :devil win
    Join the discussion about the latest in computer hardware, software, and gadgets in the Tom's Hardware Community! Catch everything from expert opinion to casual buzz in our community of millions.

Or maybe just -35C CPU temps sound good to ya? :?:

one word...or expression ...WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:D
    - Damien

Comment

you think that is good check this out
      Looks like we have a keeper:D XP2700 AIUGB 0245 Runs 3D at 2976 so far:D OPP

Comment

Yes there are quite a few guys who have spent some time tuning their systems though OPPAINTER is one of the best. :thumb:

But ya also got to remember that the system has just been built in the article at Tom's so there's still more room for improvement though I wouldn't whinge at havin' 2.7GHz. :devil win
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

what i want to know is look at the bios rev on the screen were did he get them im running a A7N8X

Comment

Who knows? There are a lot of ppl out there that make custom BIOS flashes and then he may have just had access to a beta version. :?:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Does anyone know where to purchase a 2800? I have been looking around and have been unable to find one for sale anywhere as an oem or boxed chip. The only way I have seen these chips for sale is as a complete computer setup or as mobo/cpu combo.

Comment

By the end of this month I believe. ;)

Comment

Although not listed at their site, http://atacom.com/
                  had some. I called for a 2600 and casually asked about the 2800. They had two last Monday.

Careful with buying from them, their stuff is good, prices are right, but returns are a pain in the butt.

Comment

Don't worry about that 2800+ and put the :devil: up that 2700+. :devil win

SETI likes the FSB pushed a bit. :D

Comment

i thought toms hardware know what they are doing????

look at all the silicon crap they got on the cpu, thats enough to do 4 cpu's

Comment

Whoever said that they knew what they were doin'? :?:

Comment

Working...
                        X