how to fix the startup logo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fix the startup logo.

I was asked to post about how to fix your startup logo of your pc, if you ever install a theme like i installed a windows xp theme, you would know how to fix it.

well i started by posting on the other os forum, and another computer help forum about it.

then after i got a few replys from both i said well it seems like no one has had this problem before so.

i seeked help else where. i went to the www.microsoft.com site and emailed a computer expert about it.

he replyed to me in a few days and sent me an email with the logo.sys file and said to unzip the file and put it in the c:/ drive.

that pretty much covers how i fixed it. sorry i can't give you the logo.sys file that microsoft sent me because it says you are not allowed to give it out or do anything with it other then what microsoft said to do.

so to get the file you will need to either email microsoft yourself or get the same file off another computer with the, same operating system.

jb

*looks in bewilderment at rkbjb*

You mean you actually listen to microsoft when they tell you that you can't give the file to others?!?

*faints*

Comment

haha, my sharing logo.sys is the least of my legal worries from MS ;)

for any spyin MS ppl out there I"m uh, just kidding, yah, that's the ticket :thumb:

Comment

hmmmz.....I didn't read your previous message...I am on the same boat now and the message was deleted!

Comment

I actually called M$ once (back in the day) phone rang twice, guy picked it up and asked what the problem was. Gave him the entire 254 character error message -- 2 minutes later, I'm as good as new -- Sweet!

wonder if that guy is still there sometimes:?:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

People really call Microsoft ? :lips:
            <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
            <P ALIGN=CENTER>
            <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
            </script>
            </P>
            <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

Working...
            X