dodgy keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodgy keyboard

i just bought a labtec wireless keyboard and mouse.can anyone tell me why the keys seem to jar and stick when i play games.one minute i'm fine the next i'm strafing without pressing anything.my friend also has the same problem with his microsoft wireless keyboard.is there anyway to stop this as i play games on my p.c constantly.:flames: :devil win

I'm sorry but the best way would be to use the old fashioned cabled versions. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

bollocks i only just got it.it types fine it only messes up duriong games.anyone else got any ideas why this happens

Comment

It's basically the time it takes to transmit the signals between devices, I havn't been to a LAN in a long time but have they started usin' these things there yet? They were pretty dodgy in gaming enviroments but great for anything else. :?:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

This review, http://www.dansdata.com/logitech_mx.htm, will tell ya about cords vs. cordless mice and the same applies to keyboards. : peace2:

<center> </center>

Comment

wireless stuff will of course be open to inteference from other wireless devices and no doubt in the home environment there is either a few mobile phones or atleast a nearby cordless home phone, maybe they cause some trouble for you too?

rarely seen anyone at a lan using wireless gear, but i admit its getting more common now than before, is it possibly that the wireless stuff has drivers or something that are gettin caught up in processing during heavy cpu load, thus confusing the kb/mouse input ?

Comment

Working...
            X