Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Audigy pin layout?

Howdy from Colorado USA!
    I just built a new system from the ground up, and spoiled myself a bit with a sweet Skyhawk Galaxy case. It came with front USB, Firewire and Mic/Headphone jacks. I found the Firewire pin layout for the Audigy Gamer card I have so I can hook that up, but I haven't been able to discern whether I can use the pins for the Audigy Drive to hook up the existing Mic/Headphone jacks. I had to disable the onboard sound to run the Audigy, so those pins are out and I can't afford the Audigy Drive, nor do I want to take up a full 5 1/2" bay' hook up audio cables in the front/center of my PC, or leave dead cables laying about inside my case.....seems kinda stupid. I read that Creative keeps the pin layout a secret in order to get you for nearly another Ben Franklin. Does anyone know the pin layout or how to find out which are the proper ones?
    Thanks in advance,

Wordbiker:hammer:

I've got the Sound Blaster Live! card.

My new PC case comes with front headphone and microphone jacks and USB ports but I have no idea where I should connect the cables to my card...I'd love it use headphones from the front rather than from the back (my speakers don't have headphone jacks on them :/ )

Comment

Working...
    X