F#$#ing Dust on my Window!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#$#ing Dust on my Window!!!

Is there a kind of spray in the US that doesnt let Dust settle on the acrylic window...every 3 weeks i have to clean it cause it gets on my nerves!!!

FiReBLaZR
    :snip: :snip: :afro: :snip: :snip:

I know Wal-mart, best buy, radio shack and almost all department stores carry a product called Endust. It is suppose to help on the dust collection but I don't know how good it is...I have a bottle but never used it yet.

Comment

You can buy dust filters for your fans. They work quite well too. Its not a 100% dustbuster solution as dust gets in thru the tiniest of cracks. ie- air duct holes etc

Good airflow could help as well

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
        You can buy dust filters for your fans. They work quite well too. Its not a 100% dustbuster solution as dust gets in thru the tiniest of cracks. ie- air duct holes etc

Good airflow could help as well
        Well i have a Lian Li PC70 USB and i comes with filters on the intake holes in the front bezel...and i have 5 exhaust fans...i use windex for the acrylic window but dust just ends up sticking to the windex leftovers even after it dries...well i guess im gona have to clean it everyonce and awhile...

PS...Aluminum looks great....but gets marks like a *****....ahhh i think i might buy and antec case...my lian li is getting all these marks from modding and touching...im really pissed...maybe ill just get the PC71 or the really large antec with the drive door

FiReBLaZR
        :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip:

Comment

Side windows dont seem to be a prob for me, but my top-mount collects dust in a matter of hours....

Comment

Just go to any sunglass shop in the mall and ger regular glass spray they have there... works good.

Comment

Originally posted by FiReBLaZR

Well i have a Lian Li PC70 USB and i comes with filters on the intake holes in the front bezel...and i have 5 exhaust fans...i use windex for the acrylic window but dust just ends up sticking to the windex leftovers even after it dries...well i guess im gona have to clean it everyonce and awhile...

PS...Aluminum looks great....but gets marks like a *****....ahhh i think i might buy and antec case...my lian li is getting all these marks from modding and touching...im really pissed...maybe ill just get the PC71 or the really large antec with the drive door

FiReBLaZR
              :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip:
              Don't use windex!! it will eventully scar and haze acrylic. there is a product called Plexiglass & Plastic cleaner and polish (the brand I have is "Mer -maids, because I got it to clean an aquarium) but should be available at boat and car detail shops. It will polish out light haze and leave the window crystal clear, it is also anti-static

Comment

spray a little endust on your filters, BEFORE you install them, it actully attracts dust, there are other Anti-static sprays or the cleaner I mention above

Comment

Sorry for the spread out posts, brain is mushy
                  To take the fingerprint off the aluminum case spray a Small amount of WD40 on a soft lint free cloth and carefully wipe the whole surfce of your case, respraying the rag as needed, until totally covered, then wipe it dry with more soft lint free clothes .
                  The caution part is DON'T GET ANY ON plastic (windows/bezels) or on painted parts you want to stay painted.

Comment

Good tips tshirt!

Comment

Working...
                    X