PDA

View Full Version : break my heart [poem]

Slamo's Sister
01-25-2002, 11:36 AM
<CenteR><small>Go ahead now,<br>break my h e a r t<br>make me cry again.<br>Remeber all those times when you promised,<br>those times you were my f r i e n d?<br>I must be beautiful when I cry,<br>because you make me weep all the time.<br>I guess I shouldn't have trusted you...<br>you're just like all those other guys.<br>So you swore you'd never hurt me,<br>never leave me for the cold.<br>I guess when she came along...<br>she made you change, she made you fold.<br>So she lied to me too<br>I guess I should have known.<br>Maybe I'll just break down and die...<br>just look at everything you've blown.<br>Wasting my life away,<br>always waiting for y o u.<br>Look at how many scars there are,<br>this is what it comes down to.<br>Go ahead now, b r e a k my h e a r t<br>pretend that you're my friend.<br>Once I thought I trusted you...<br>once but never again.

Beefy
01-25-2002, 11:39 AM
:cry:

Bern
01-25-2002, 05:31 PM
:cry: :cry:

wuntvor
01-25-2002, 05:37 PM
:cry: :cry: touching, nice poem

Wiggo
01-25-2002, 06:59 PM
<center>:cry: :cry: :cry:
I can't take anymore.
:( :(
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:</center>

Kay
01-25-2002, 07:23 PM
Nice poem SS, don't take any notice of the guys, they can't help themselves :(

Olie
01-25-2002, 07:38 PM
<center>:( that was touching :(</center>

Synthetic
01-25-2002, 08:57 PM
not bad...and soo true for a lot of the male population...makes u wonder why the girls cant pick the ******* before it happens when us guys can..:?:

Wiggo's-sister
01-25-2002, 11:02 PM
most males are just like wombats; eats roots and leaves

Slamo's Sister
01-26-2002, 04:57 AM
guys don't care anymore. they take us for granted. and when we're gone. they come crawling back. but guess wot. we're usually the dumb ones who take them and think they'll change

:cry: :argue: :shoot: :snip:

Raven
01-26-2002, 06:15 AM
Well, I just might be insulted at that one. We dont care anymore? Granted, some guys are downright *******s, who deserve nothing less than a swift crack in the jaw.. There are still a good number of guys who DO care, who ARE looking for the right woman.

Now I'm sorry if you've met the part of my gender that I'd rather kick the living hell out of, but dont write us off as a whole because of that.

/RANT

Anyways, just wanted to respond to that one.

Raven

Kay
01-26-2002, 06:34 AM
Somewhere out there is the right girl/guy for you, just remember we all have feet of clay, and a relationship needs work to last, http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/otn/love/lovestory.gif

Raven
01-26-2002, 06:44 AM
agreed.. if it don't work, it probably never will.

Drat.. now gotta go find some more roots and leaves.. :cackle:

Bern
01-26-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
[B]most males are just like wombats; eats roots and leaves
Wrong.....some of us like to have a smoke first.....:devil:

Wiggo's-sister
01-26-2002, 07:09 AM
:?: an after thought, agreed

Slamo's Sister
01-26-2002, 08:09 AM
sorry for abusing the male kind. but i gotta see to believe. and i haven't seen one guy who accautlly cares for a girl. that isn't single. except gav. but ****, aye

:rolleyes:

Alex
01-26-2002, 08:50 AM
i can so relate to that ss well done u have touched me and it is exactly how i feel at the moment :'(

Alex
01-26-2002, 08:54 AM
u mean he did care for us chicks but he joined all the others out there and just left us crying :(

Beefy
01-26-2002, 03:01 PM
I don't know who's sig I saw this in (I think it was The Wizard's old one) but it's so true.. It basically said that women always seem to find the wrong guy, they get treated like ****, aren't happy about it all, then go and cry on the shoulder of the guy who would actually care for them the most, but they don't realise...

Kay
01-26-2002, 03:26 PM
yes it was the Wiz who had that in his sig

Wiggo's-sister
01-26-2002, 05:21 PM
Beefy and Wiz does your mouth work? Maybe you should tell them that, if they're too thick to realise it by themselves
(just my 2c worth) :?:

Slamo's Sister
01-26-2002, 06:39 PM
:angryfire the sad thing bout this is. the guys who we cry on. we love more than anything, more than life. and we trust them. we don't want them cuz we don't wanna hurt them. that's the thing. okay :no:

Kay
01-26-2002, 08:30 PM
sorry SS but that is a load of bulls twaddle :eek:

Slamo's Sister
01-26-2002, 08:33 PM
u r not 15 [of today!!] so how would u no. the guys i go crying to i love wif all my heart. and i don't (L) them that way cuz i'll hurt them:rolleyes:

Kay
01-26-2002, 08:37 PM
At the ripe old age of being old enough to be your mother I have been in the position you are just starting to learn about, I realise until you reach the ripe old age of 20 you will not understand that us oldies have been there and done a lot more than you realise, and I mean it is not true, if you are attracted to someone you are attracted whether they be your best friend, or some slease bag you pick up in a bar, so please don't tell me I don't know what it is like

Raven
01-27-2002, 01:52 AM
:clap:

AMEN.. I'll :beer: to that. I'm just NOW starting to realize how much more my peers really know than me LOL, and even that one took me 20 years to learn.

Wiggo
01-27-2002, 06:45 AM
Yeah and what ya learn by the time 40+yrs have pasted it's :eek: not sure what 50 will bring and not to sure if I even want to think about it. :?:
<center>:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:</center>

Slamo's Sister
01-27-2002, 07:07 AM
well. it's my opinion. the guy i go crying to i love wif all my heart. but i can't tell him that cuz it'll hurt him. ya see wot i am getting @??? that's MY situation. so that means that is wot is happening to me. i am probbaly in denial though :argue:

Raven
01-27-2002, 07:20 AM
A little denial now and again is a healthy thing :thumb:

Bahamut Zer0
01-27-2002, 10:06 AM
Gee i dunno. If a girl came up to me and said they loved me then said sorry for hurting me, id feel more confused than anything....

And you should know by now that confusing a male is a big no-no.
Simple and to-the-point. See how far you go with that.

Raven
01-27-2002, 12:50 PM
Three simple words do it for me..

Clothes
Off
Bed

I'm set : )

Anonymous
01-27-2002, 12:56 PM
u're just one of them. just a fuking typical male. jesus chirst. this is wot i am tlaking bout

Andy
01-27-2002, 12:58 PM
well it is better him being a typical male than a typical female, seeing as he is a male ;)

Anonymous
01-27-2002, 01:01 PM
u no wot i meant. of course u did. everyone. gang up on the b'day girl why don't ya. thankx a fuking lot

Anonymous
01-27-2002, 01:07 PM
wot is the go wif this thing-o i can't post anything a me?????

Kay
01-27-2002, 03:34 PM
it seems answering the forum by email notification comes through as an unregistered post, if you just sign in when you post your reply and tick show sig box down the bottom it will register as a post by yourself, mind you if anyone else has figured out an easier way please let me know :angel:

Andy
01-27-2002, 08:51 PM
u no wot i meant. of course u did. everyone. gang up on the b'day girl why don't ya. thankx a fuking lot

i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that :(

forgive me? :?:

Raven
01-28-2002, 01:58 AM
Wow, guy tries to make a joke to relieve some steam and gets yelled at? Ouch..

Well, I'm done with this thread.. Peace out :afro:

Synthetic
01-28-2002, 08:07 AM
it seems answering the forum by email notification comes through as an unregistered post, if you just sign in when you post your reply and tick show sig box down the bottom it will register as a post by yourself, mind you if anyone else has figured out an easier way please let me know :angel:

i used to have the same prob, till i enabled the cookies (again!:mad: )

Synthetic
01-28-2002, 08:47 AM
alrighty...S.S...

u r lookin for a guy who cares for girls and doesnt think with his ahem...lil head....:wave: u're lookin at one

and i agree fully with what raven said in his first msg in this thread....

:angryfire the sad thing bout this is. the guys who we cry on. we love more than anything, more than life. and we trust them. we don't want them cuz we don't wanna hurt them. that's the thing. okay :no:
since when does loving someone that much hurt them? personally i would love for one of my female friends to tell me that... think about it... the best relationships start as good friendships...;)

u r not 15 [of today!!] so how would u no. the guys i go crying to i love wif all my heart. and i don't (L) them that way cuz i'll hurt them:rolleyes:
i think the ":rolleyes: " says it all here.

whoa! settle down babe....geez.. no one is ganging up on ya. we're all here to help hey.. just some of us are a lil more immature than others..-cough-andy-cough- (jokin man..jk.. ;) ) and Raven..lol.. he was JOKING!!. sense of humour..its a great thing to have..

ahh yea. that'll do for now...
actually 1 more thing.. maybe u are looking in the wrong places for ur guys...or looking for the wrong things in ur guys....

well thats my 2 ce...no. thats more like 20 cents worth..so yeah..:D

Beefy
01-28-2002, 10:55 AM
*applaudes Synthie*

wow... i didn't know you had it in you man...

Wiggo
01-28-2002, 11:05 AM
Well ya do now. ;)
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Synthetic
01-28-2002, 11:06 AM
i take that as a good thing...and -bows-:)